Do you live in schenectady? you could be under Martial Law soon...

I wrote this, and in it there are links to all of the police corruption stories that led the mayor to suggest Martial Law as a possibility for resolution.

http://www.americathelost.com/blog/rant/city-in-upstate-new-york-to-impliment-martial-law/

Well that’s a perfectly justifiable action for a couple cops getting DWI’s :rofl

the riots will happen very soon!

Free shit!! :ahh

u r always free. whats the difference?

ouch

JEEEEZ. :lol

Shuttup travette

I gave him permission, I should have expected it.

but seriously, how can they even suggest this?

:rofl :rofl DID LAWL!

:rofl :rofl DID LAWL AGAIN!

will never happen dont worry

oh yeah i heard about that shit… great so i wonder what that does for people who dont live in schenectady county but need to go to work there…

If they can’t even nail the cops for those things, how would they ever justified martial law? What would it accomplish if it was implemented?

I am not even concerned whither it will happen or not, the mere suggestion is ludicrous. the fact that they are considering it an option is beyond the realm of imagination. Martial law is intended to control situations that are completely out of control, like city wide riots.

I’d have a new TV and some fresh kicks.

I know the kid very well who called that one cop (Michael Brown) in (the one that rear ended that lady). I go to church with him.

it wont happen the mayor was simply stating all options, not stating it would happen and even so Paterson would have to declare it not the mayor, the only news channel i found that even covered it was capital news 9, the thing is the situation isnt THAT bad and more than likely the state police will be called in and the city will be holding a 3.5 million dollar bill to pay for the man hours. but the mayor was stating all options available to him and martial law is always an option but not one that anyone ever wants to implement.

I agree, it should never be used, but tell me… if you were in public office, would you EVER mention it in public as an option? lets face it, they werent just talking about it in an office, they released an official statement that included it… they arent withholding at all.