Do you want a Wii?

hmm strokedz28 can get 'em… and he isnt trying to fuck anybody over…

They keep fucking selling out. I’ll try to get one at least… :frowning:

lol

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=B020070E

gamestop can eat my asshole, they have the stupidest bundles ever.

I hear Red Steel sucks balls.

I heard the same, i will rent it.

If anyone wants to get one I will be in the city this weekend

I could pick it up and drop it off if I know you

why dont u check the date on that post i lowered the price becuz ive played them think they are garbage the price was lowered an for that matter i don care to be quite honest why dont you go ahead and contact the two people who purchased them from me they paid 300 each but hey you think you know me well guess what shut your mouth unless you are positive all your facts are correct and to any one else who thinks they feel the need to comment keep it to yourself end of story

^ word.

plus, if the guy has them in hand, that is much easier than waiting in lines, waiting for shipping, etc. i have no problem paying a small premium for merchandise ASAP.

im sure everyone who paid $ 3,000 -> $ 4,000 for a PS3 that first 2-3 days agrees with that. LOL

Ok sorry I didn’t see the dates. You say you lowered the price because you played it and think its garbage? Sounds more like people aren’t will to pay you a stupid amount of money for somthing that if they wait a month for they can get at a fair price.

You sold both units for $300, which is what I think the most anyone should spend for them.

But seriously why do you keep trying to jack people by selling this shit, you asked too much for you PS3’s too much for the Xbox360 and now the Wii.

In every thread people have told you that you are asking too much. Get the hint.

If you want to sell shit for a rediculous price put it up on ebay, you will find some retard willing to buy it for what you were asking for.

First of all your not alan greenspan so you dont get to decide what is fair market value. Second of all im over charging for a 360? that funny because i was selling it for 66% of the store value brand new in the box and you can ask any one on here that is more than an outstanding deal. Thirdly why are you constantly reading my posts if im so misguided is it because you are a loser with nothing better to do??? Finally if my prices are too over priced for the people of this forum that is fine it will harm me any in case you hadnt realized im a grown man and i dont need to comment on other peoples business practices im doing just fine on my own since i seem to have many people very interested in my products but i guess that must be bad business since you not making any of my profits that i am. But thanks for your concern the people of this forum salute you “guy who picks fights over the internet”

I’m not trying to pick a fight with ya, but most of the stuff you try to sell is overpriced. And given the fact that in nearly every thread you have some one breack down you price to what it should cost, you would think you would learn.

But your right, you can do what you want and people can be stupid and buy over priced items from you.

PS: If your Xbox was NIB you could have gotten everything you paid for it back at Walmart, since you have the hookup.