Does anyone know this silver rsx type s? south towns guys please step in. good deal?

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=p&car_id=280320963&dealer_id=65328727&car_year=2002&rdm=1276904950035&lastStartYear=1981&model=RSX&num_records=25&systime=&make2=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&start_year=1981&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=both&distance=75&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&showZipError=y&make=ACURA&keywords_display=&color=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&seller_type=b&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=14220&advanced=&end_year=2011&doors=&transmission=&max_price=&cardist=9&standard=false

Looked at this type S today and im just trying to do a little research on it before I buy it.

I know this car was owned by a girl before the guy trying to sell it I dont know if shes on here or not but she would always come up to southgate and whip this thing around a few years back. It always seemed like she beat on it alot.

I went and looked at it today and the car seemed to run and drive perfect flawlessly. Didnt smoke or smell. took it up to 7k on gears 1-4 and none of the gears grinded.
Carfax was pretty clean one minor accident reported because someone backed into the driver door and it was replaced and claimed on insurance.
The interior is damn near spotless. I love the car but it has a tiny rust bubble forming on the pass side quarter panel about the size of an advil pill. and a little surface rust in the lower front part of the drivers side quarter panel not bad at all tho.

So basically im wondering if anyone on here knows this cars history and if it was abused and mistreated by the girl that owned it or if its even the same exact car.(guy did say he bought it off a girl from the south towns).

I can get the car for cheaper than what its listed at. Do you guys think its a good deal? anyone know about this car or the girl that owned It I know some of you guys on here know her.

girls don’t know how to drive standards…
/problem solved.

girls stay in the kitchen and make sandwiches.
/thread.

yeah thats not the answer im looking for. This girl could actually drive but it seemed like she beat on it

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

yes thats what they should do but lets keep this on topic guys im gonna be buying this car in the next few days if I do and need to know about it. I know a ton of members know this girl im talking about and the car.

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

come on guys someone has to know about this girl and car. Back like 2-3 years ago when we used to get 50 cars a night a southgate this broad would be there every day and people always knew who she was.

and does this seem like its a good deal?

I heard this car has had about 3 diff motors but the carfax says nothing of that.

that car has been for sale on craigs forever…

Well if it seems like she beat on it take that into account. Also take into account that she was a girl so she probably wasn’t the best MT driver and she probably learned on it.

really ive been look at cars for a while and just noticed it

I def have I just want someone that knows her to chime in and tell me if its the same car

Probably wouldnt hurt to run a Autocheck on it too if you’re really serious about it,autocheck showed my friends car having frame damage,carfax did not.It is modded afterall lol,chances are its been beat on a few times.

i would stay away
and dont buy a car that already has rust forming. its 8 years old wtf
it probably started from a paint chip or something and was neglected and turned into rust
if she neglected something as easy as that, im sure there were other things neglected

my 10 year old cavalier doesnt even have rust, and neither does my 19 year old talon

however i may be completely wrong and it could be the most awesome car ever.

RUN!! You can find another one for cheaper without the questionable history. Patience my friend, patience. IIRC, this is the one that started on fire when midgex was driving it on girdle Rd in Elma. New motor #2.

Ive heard that from a bunch of people. I ran the carfax and it showed nothing of that sort. I need someone on here that knows exactly who she is and if this is the exact car with the same mods.

I cant remember her name but from the pics, that is her car 97.4% sure. From the drop, wing, and Nav. That car has been through hell. The reason the motor swaps dont come up in the car fax is due to her replacing it out of pocket. IIRC, the motor went right out of warranty and then the 2nd started on fire shortly after the swap, again replaced out of pocket in friends garage. There are better ones out there for the money, try to find one of them.

well I really appreciate the info man. I thought I recognized the car when I saw it. It seemed to run perfect but you never know. Its a gorgeous car and has some fun mods. But knowing the history and physically remembering that girl beating the piss out of the car constantly scares me away along with the rust that forming in the quarters.