Does anyone know.

Haha yeah I dunno how that came to be but if you rack up enough in back child support you get your license suspended.

got a ticket for driving on a condtional and not to/from school work, was zero points and zero consequences without it even getting reduced, sometimes back woods towns are awesome :crackup

maybe he has a garage full of toys and he spends a bunch of money on them and none on the kids? or he takes long drives and spends all his cash on gas

courts are weird and hard to understand unless you spent your entire life learning it. then once you understand the law will change again.

Out of the dozen or so times ive been pulled over you know how many times I have done nothing… zero… You did something or your car isnt legal… which again comes back to doing something… No one cares, pay your fine like everyone else and move along.

Exactly ^^^^^

I’ve been pulled over for doing exactly nothing twice.

I didn’t have a restricted license either time and never paid tickets or fines though. :dunno

Doesnt mean it wasnt for some bullshit reason, but cops cannot pull you over for no reason. That being said, having a good imagination doesnt hurt either :ahh

actually, they can pull you over for zero reason, and it’s not considered harassment if they only do it once.

Sorry man, that’s incorrect. They need a reason, be it a license plate light is out, you came from a known drug house, doing 1 mph over the speed limit, but you need probable cause to pull some over.

Yeah… He’s in law school. I’d listen to Elliott.

Do you live in the real world or bizzaro world? If a cop wants to pull you over, hes going to pull you over.

Right… Going to law school makes you know everything. Apparently no one here can read, especially between the lines.

his point is not that they need probable cause, the point is they can MAKE probable cause out of damn near anything

law school hasn’t started yet

HOLY FUCK, THANK YOU

I will fucking second that… Christ:banghead:banghead:banghead

you nore law school majors dont know shit until your in the squad car, front seat that is.

The shit you get away with as an officer is very eye opening when you get to ride shotgun for a night.

An officer, without a doubt doesnt need SHIT to pull someone over. The letter of the law might call harassment if you get caught doing that more than once, but good luck finding a citizen that knows that, that person filing a report, that report actually going somewhere other than the garbage can, and good luck getting that report in the hand of a sergeant or chief that actually gives two fucks to do anything about it. AKA it hardly ever happens like you think it does, so every cop does what they choose.

We yanked someone last year when I did a ride along with a friend just to give them a hard time because it was a cops idiot kid that always acts like a dick. Saw his truck parked at the bar, called the bar owner to confirm he was there and was being served, then to call us when he was leaving. Waited till he drove away, yanked him, gave him a hard time and had someone drive his truck and the people iside it home. Kid should have gotten a DWI big time. Total entrapment, yes. All we had to do was say his high beams were on if we were called out. Camera and mic dont start to record until the lights are flipped on, his word vs ours.

Same night, “did he cross the yellow back there”… “I dunno man I wasn’t looking”… “Ahhh fuck it, red n white hit it.” and we pulle them over.

Annnnd you know how easy it is to make them believe they actually did have their high beams on, cross the yellow, etc. Especially when the cop plays the nice guy card and they feel like they are getting a break… “Ohhh I am sorry I didnt notice thats my mistake”… and right there they are self-incriminated. Keep in mind that when the lights are on behind you their camera and mic on their vest is recording evidence. And my friend has used that evidence in court MANY TIMES if you are a dick and piss him off.

Not only are ride alongs a good time, they will really open your eyes up man.

And again… cant read between the lines… I am very aware of how things work. Thanks for your time in writing the post!

/\ np was worth the 3 mins it took to type it. got paid to do it too

and what do you mean we cant read between the lines? I went back and re-read your stuff I dont get what your talking about. You are saying they need a valid reason to yank you but then say if they use their imagination they can do that too so its contradictory. We cant read between lines we cant follow.