Paying tickets V. Amherst

So I just remebered that I have a ticket, due monday In Amherst,for $95. Now, besides the fact that I am currently unemployed, and that 95 is over half of my weekly income, i have currently 60 dollars to my name after paying my cell bill and filling up my truck.

My question is, besides suspension of liscense, what other fines etc. am i going to be getting since im prolly gonna have to pay this late.

burned at the stake

I believe they will send a letter, and apply a late fee for the next 30 days or so. At that point if it’s still not paid then things become worse.

no late fee first time is a letter, wait for it,new date will be in 30+ days

fucking awesome, this makes it alot easier

so my liscense will be suspended (dont matter i dont really go anywhere anyway right now), but ill have another 30 days to pay?

No it will not.

awesome, although the bill does say, “if the money is not recived by the due date on this letter than the DMV will be notified to suspend your liscense”.

are they just fucking with people?

. u will recieve notice from the dmv before they suspend ur license

If anyone would know, it’s Joe.

How many tickets have you received since you got your license again?

ALOT BUT 7 MONTHS AND GOING STRONG WOOHOO

Weren’t you just telling me you think it might be suspended right now? LOL You have the worst track record with tickets out of anyone I know.

i got one of those letters for a unpaid ticket from PA. I just ignored it, they sent a letter, you are going to lose your licence unless you call this number.

I called the number in PA, and the girl asked for the ticket number, then my credit card number.

They took the cc right over the phone. All they want is the fucking money.

Seeing a guy get brought into court in cuffs, and hearing the judge yell loudly “I WANT MY MONEY” as he pounded on the desk, was the best court date ever. That was for a DWI though.

You might be able to setup a payment plan if you explain your situation.