Does anyone NOT have a turkey for tomorrow?

Work just gave me a 21.93lbs butterball turkey. If someone is strapped for cash or something and would like a turkey I will GIVE this to you. I will attempt to shoulder it into a freeze when I get home.
call/text 585-721-7092 or PM me if you wish
-adam

^ I’m sure that the local food bank would love that.

It would be even better if someone on here knew someone who was in need of a turkey this time of year…but the food bank thing is an awesome idea too! :tup:

They just gave it to you now?!? It will take 3 days to thaw. lol
We always give them out the week before.

there are a bunch of places that will take it, i remember 97 rock was giving you concert tickets or something in return

in all srsnss, freeeze it, and deep fry it for a bbq this summer. mmmmmm deep fried turkey, its like a giant chicken wing

I don’t have a turkey for tomorrow as I would rather eat dog shit then turkey and gravey. I’m having lasagana.

Ya i got it about 2 hours ago. I don’t think there is any food banks near by me I’ll google it and see whats up. Was hopping to personal had it to someone who is tight on cash.

That’s pretty cool of you. I have 2 turkeys a duck and a chicken for tomorrow :wink:

im deepfrying a 22lber tomorrow. if you dont want it ill take it.

i love deepfried birds

not if you brine it.

i suggest sending it anonymity’s direction

http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?211990-for-odd-jobs!-lt-not-HJ-gt&highlight=odd+jobs

I would have to agree. Good call. His friend if the only one I can think of.

I sent him a PM and left him my number hope I can help out.

• Karma to you.

yeah thats deffinatly going to a good cause :bigtup:

WE DON’T HAVE KARMA ANYMORE!!

Does anyone have his number they could PM me or text to me? 585-721-7092. It sitting in my truck if someone is going to use this thing I might as well let it thaw

I just text the number I did have …

If the number freak sent you is wrong, text me @716-548-0610 and I will give it to you

No, he meant real Karma, not that vbulliten shit