Does anyone...

Or has anyone work/worked for Autopart International? Or no of anyone that has? just curious thanks

i know a few people that work in the schenectady store and we order threw there often for the shop ;D

do they like it?

i walked into that place once and walked right back out. discusting!

well i just applied for their driver job, so i guess if anyone knows anyone then put in a good word for me :nod or if anyone knows anything about the job then fill me in lol

Just flash the hiring manager and boom, the job is yours.

One of the perks of being a girl I guess. :tong

whats a boom?? lol just kidding…but im not that kinda girl so I guess im not gunna get hired lol

dont mind that little peubesant leghumper. im sure u will do just fine.

they seem to like it they been there for awhile what store are ya in

:angry2

dont make me come over and spank u in front of everyone lil boi

I’m not home right now anyway :ssh :nana

I applied at the Schenectady one

:angry2

he works on Broadway too bitch!

Good luck getting into my fenced-off / security-monitored factory :nana

im at work doing OT and i have secret clearance from the United States Government. i think i can manage my way in. :ninja

tell them john at park auto in clifton park sent ya or suttin talk to jay or ken they will help ya ,if ya get the job ill see ya at the shop ;D

also ya will get to meet the sexy carmen that also works there you will love him ;D

hey thanks, i think I met jay? and ken? today, I dont really remember, i wasnt there for very long and it was lot of names being thrown at me at once. I think they said Jay was leaving soon so not to get to know him lol. put in a good word for me :tong