domestics and turdbo

http://i.b5z.net/i/u/1473169/f/Press/STS_THP.pdf

neato!

:cool:

Somehow I don’t see the numbers they claim…84HP at the wheels from only 4lbs of boost??? They better be running one hell of a big turbo on that Tacoma… Not a big fan of having the air filter right there at ground level either.

junk :greddy2: :greddy2: :greddy2: :weak:

:cookie:

Just ask turbomustangs forum about those. Them guys are turbo Gods. Most of the threads over there aren’t about talkin bout makin some power. They all got somthing serious under the hood. If you read the company’s hype on remote mount you might think that they are on to something. But. I don’t hear anything good from anyone else

i have to agree on this one,rear mount under body is gay n useless almost

how practicle is that setup on a car thats a DD and in this area, salt and snow and so on, wouldnt that wear out the parts fast.

rear mount turbo around here in this weather? won’t last 1 winter…has anyone seen phamspeed’s new turbo kit? looks pretty nice and affordable…might be going turbo instead of a h/c package

phamspeed looks awesome, and very affordable!!!Me want.

if i were to get the turbo kit, is there anyone around the pittsburgh area that could dyno tune the car?

im rather new to the area and haven’t seen any F-body tuners around?

any help would be appreciated

we are working on it,got the tuning hard wear,what year u got?

got a 2000 z28…going with a t70 w/ .96 ar…probably only going around 5psi until i can upgrade the fuel system

let me know!

Hey I have a article on that type of system in my S3 magazine. Its seems pretty usefull. You don’t really have to worry about heat cause its under the truck or car with wind being pushed over it at all times. So your gains would be good cause of that. I would worry about fuckin up the kit thow hittin a pot hole or runnin over something in the road. To much money to spend to have it fucked up cause of that.

I hear those remote mount turbos suffer from really bad lag. I don’t really understand why you just wouldn’t mount them in the engine bay? Its not like its going to be a sleeper when your hood is popped and there is an intercooler pipe and a BOV there.

5ps1 no fuel

better do some more resurch…pm i can help you with any info you need

phmaspeed good kit…look into it more before you buy…they run a 4 inch down pipe underneathe the k member=pittsburgh pothole not good…

unlike mine is 4 inch and run beteen the engine block and motor mount…and is protected…

im willing to help anyone in turbo ls1 knowledge i have resurched day and night…

and have part numbers and and everything mapped out…

and get with me on your fuel system…i can save you alot of time!!

j00 need a bigger intercooler f00!

Dont knock the STS kit. It doesn’t have as big of lag as you would think. The turbo is sized to accomodate for its position. The main reason I wont get one is because I already have a full aftermarket exhaust, and you need the stocker. Also you can’t have SFC’s on a Fbody(left side) because the charge pipe runs in that spot. Other than that there are many people running this kit and loving it.

-j