Done.

Sorry for everything guys. I smashed my windsheild in tonight. Im done with my shitty car, and shittty life. Bye Guys. Peace!

Was a thread really neccessary?

Bye dood.

P.s.- Don’t /life. Please!

Wat

what the shit?

R.I.P…PARTOUT???

yo wait!! give me the 180sx chassis!!

stop being a bitch. get a new windshield

if you really decide your going to bail pm me and i might be interested in taking over your pain.lol

wtf???

Yeah really.

BOO fucking HOO

i need a winter car, is ur 180 for sale?

i think he`s dead

punch in your throat hole lol!!:)… you know saying winter and 180sx together on SON is a sin!!!

mike doesn`t think so^

lol you know it is… if i had the Silvia it would be winter drivin!! :slight_smile: bun all that ‘‘oh i have to store it’’ BS! its meant to be drivin

Ill be the first with a mature comment, Are you ok?

id much rather drive a clean jdm car to it;s grave then my s14

maybe were reading the post wrong did U smash it cause ur pissed off or cause u crashed trying to drift in a parking lot?

well if you dont want your S14 that bad, you know where to drop it off in Btown lol… ill be glad to take it off your hands :slight_smile:

toss me an offer dude it is fs

breaths sigh of relief

Hope all goes well dude. I’ll even buy your 180, restore it back to OEM JDM White Chuki, Rip out the SR and straight pipe and drop my “Shitbox RB20DET” in with my “Fake APEXi N1”, my “knockoff coils”, my “worthless brembo blanks”, “my Canadian Tire sound system” and my “Canadian Tire American Racing rims that belong on Cavaliers”. That’d be uber epic fucking win… Fuck I even got a windshield for it. Then I’ll put the SR in my shell and sell it for “$500” cuz it’s such a POS and I did afterall pay “$500” for it.

In all seriousness grow up and don’t let a site dictate what you do, I used to and now do I care? Fuck no. You get treated how you treat people, I guess you learnt the hard way… Best of luck in what you do automotive wise and cheer the fuck up, get smahed tonight or something.