Don't get yourself frigged over like this guy, bRyan.

Shoulda sent it to Buschur, AMS, or Tony T1

AMS has my vote. Buschur is just starting and has no where near the engineering know how. they just do what they think works, test it, then if it doesnt work they change it until it does. AMS has a team of engineers. AMS all the way

Wait till eman sees the shoddy work I did on his vette !!!

Should of hit up rob baker at kaizen tuning. Fucking amateurs http://www.gtrlife.com/forums/topic/85203-kaizen-tuning-the-naked-truth-about-their-service/ also they did an engine build, transmission upgrade, and alpha 9 kit with only a 5 week turn around. http://www.gtrlife.com/forums/topic/85180-kaizen-tuning-built-alpha-9/

starting new rant thread

Trashing a local body shop? The thing that Marty (rip) brought up? There is a big difference beteen body work and a custom super car build! The stuff I mentioned about the body work is 100% straight forward work, make it look like it did prior to the accident. Customer has pretty much zero say in that, especially if its insurance work. What ya fuck up paint, steal insurance money and dont put parts on that were suposed to be put on, etc… its VERY cut and dry who to point the finger at, which I did. This GTR thing is very grey if you consider both sides of the fense. Thats why KK took sides on the body work talk, and why hes staying nutral on this one. Only reason I bothered to reply to this thread is to open eyse to both sides of the coin.

My point aswel.

I’m sure everyone can agree to stay away from Ivey right?!?! There is always 2 sides to a story. 3rd side usually involves a tranny donkey show in Mexico that no one wants to know about

Aparently a lot of guys still use him. I won’t go back there, that’s all I’ll say about that.

Yup will never bring any car I own to him. Way way way to many people I know/heard about were not happy

All in the evo community tho. I know he’s into the GTR’s like most evo tuners now so I can’t say anything about how he tunes that platform but with evo’s… No thanks

Did work on my Supra, wasn’t happy.

guess ive been out of the evo scene too long. what happened with ivey?

I knew a girl named Ivey… she worked at Mr C’s in Mechanicsville. We would unload the quads there ride all day and come back to Ivey for some beers and food.

Doesn’t road tune after taking it off the dyno. AFR/ timing was off on a lot of X’s I know he tuned. Overboost etc.

^ the PJB is strong with that one.

Alot of reviews on the forums are not good of his shop as well. He might of been the shit back in the day but I just don’t think he gives a fuck about evo’s anymore IMO

My buddy is getting e-tuned by another tuner cause he wasn’t happy with the tune. Way under powered for what he has done. Only 320tq on there dyno jet with full bolt ons. I hit 335tq on a dyno dynamics with less mods than he had when I was on pump still. Something aint right there

And for me I really want a face to face interaction with my tuner to explain my tune to me. Sean def doesn’t do that shit. It’s like here’s you dyno sheet have a nice day. Not into that kind of thing when I’m giving his shop $500+ for a tune

he was actually there! loool I took him, TDIPete and Smoooookin riding there!

one of my ex’s was raped by the owner of that place one night.