Don't I have the best luck with cops...(story)

let me just re-emphisize what happened.

BEFORE I SAID ANY WORDS BESIDES WHEN HE ASKED MY NAME. I was throw onto the hood of the car.
I agree with everyone that I should not have been speeding, that was wrong and I agree with being pulled over, but being throw out of the car and treated like I had just ran from them at 100+mph is ridiculous and anyone who says it isn’t is full of shit.
I was scared for my life to be honest, with the way these cops were going I thought they were going to beat the shit out of me and leave me on the side of the highway,no joke.

I AM ALWAYS polite to the officer and this time I was too, I never made any fast movements, I kept eye contact, I remained calm, even when my head was throw on the hood. I ended every sentence in “sir”.

I am not looking for pity or anything, I deserved both tickets (even if my speed was inflated) but I did not deserve to be physically assaulted. (yes being throw against my car more than once when not showing ANY resistance is assault)
I am going to make it known to my lawyer and the judge, that, while I do deserve to pay for my fines, these officers should be sat down and talked to and learn to treat EVERY citizen with the respect they expect in return.

BTW: This was all done before they ran my license. So, NO, other than the one officer recognizing me from a previous stop, and their boredness, there was no other reason for them to treat me like this.