Don't lie.... Who wants one of these?

http://www.digitalfuelmizer.com/images/top_home.jpg

http://www.digitalfuelmizer.com

LOL $70 and all it does is tell you if your car isn’t level because you are accelerating too fast and wasting gas.

This has to be right up there with the “electric turbo chargers” that came out about 5 years ago that actually were worse for your car and sometimes had fins that broke off and went into your manifold.

E-RAM SUPERCHARGERS! YESSS!

I already installed one in all my cars. Works great!

It probably works though.

I’ve noticed when I leave the trip computer on my GTO in the real time MPG mode I tend to drive easier. Having that little guage telling you how much gas you’re wasting is a good reminder for a lead foot like myself to ease up a little. It’s not that I don’t know romping on it uses more gas, it’s just having that constant reminder there that keeps you focused on it.

edit: nm, I think I was wrong re: which cluster, thats vw isn’t it?

yes vw

Awesome, a cheap accelerometer in a metal box with lights. Could only imagine how much the accuracy sucks in hilly areas due to the fact it’s not reading injector events/load.

Im gonna build one of these today using my iPod Touch as the sensor

Just Hire me…I’ll sit in the back with a BullHorn in my hands. every time you give it too much gas I’ll Scream in your ear. guarantied to work or your money back.

Effing brilliant idea. !!! :bigclap:

This was just on the news and they said it was the only gas saving device worth purchasing and on average saved people 10%-15%.:tup:

Spend $70 to save MAYBE that much in gas a year IF you pay attention to the stupid lights?

Sign me up… [sigh]

Is this supposed to be like the thing BMW’s have that tell you the mpg you are supposed to be getting?

not even. it just sees how much tilt is on your car when you accelerate given the theory that the more your car tilts, the more gas you waste. basically a level with a beep to it.

the bmw goes off like gear and vacuum. works nothing like the thing in the OP

Oh hahah sweet ill put one in the race car and see what it does wheels up!

bad idea. It will punch you in the dick

Yea I wasn’t sure how it works all I know is it ruins my fun sometimes. I want it to stick at 40 and I will feel much better about driving with a lead foot.

I just got a little led boost gauge (first mod lol), and kid of use it like a fuel mizer…

The more negative the better,?

Positive numbers are bad :(, but so fun…