don't tailgate the saturn!

recent events have forced me to upgrade the brakes on my saturn, and put stickies in the front. Aparently it can go fast enought to make me poor but can’t out brake certain vehicles so someone will be sad they tailgated me car in the near future.

just be aware. don’t tailgate me unless you know you can stop faster.

saturn is getting 11.6" front rotors with cobra calapers. and either DR’s mounted backwards or azenis in the front.

I used to love it when you would smoke out tailgater’s with the old engine. That shit was hilarious, but damn for the brakes holy overkill I can only begin to wonder how that setup will be with 1000lbs less behind it. :lol:

So this this mean you’ll be rocking two fancy rims, and two steelies on the beater?

lol. andy z had a tdi golf that he’d smoke the fuck out of 'gaters with.

Also does this mean you are taking the Saturn to the track day?

I’M QUITE CONFIDENT I CAN modify the cobra calapers in a way to make them work with focus SVT front rotors.

yes it does. 3 stops 5 tickets in 3 months. i need to get it out of my system!

Don’t brake check the Expedition.

You’ll think it’s fun until the fire department is washing you off my front bumper with a hose. :wink:

yeah, i’ve learned this in the vette:

“don’t stop too fast, 98% of other shit on the road that’s behind you - can’t”

I don’t tailgate 90% of the time i drive. the 10% i do, is when i need to be somewhere quickly. Brake checking will just piss me off. and besides, you never know what kind of person you just pissed off.

haha the russian is true. but yet i still brake check the shit outta people esp getting on one of the 90’s thats 2nd gear pull fun where i make the other car die out.

I have done it once, but it was slight, more of a heavy tap than slamming the brakes to let them know i didnt appreciate it. In those few instances, i couldnt see there headlights they were so close. and with my car, Im only gonna get money from them. So. Maybe i did see a rabbit run in front of the road.

haha, you wait til someone gets really, really pissed at you about it

you’ll never do it again

in the past, i have brake checked the living fuckout of people

if your riding my ass, i have zero problem flatspotting a cheap set of tires just to get u to piss yourpants

Big brakes are fun.

Whos in for a brake off? I have some shiny new spoon calipers on the way…

Heres how it goes, we hit 100, then lock em… Shortest distance takes it…

sigh youd win, my cars a 3400lb beast :confused:

By all means lock them. The rest of us will just threshold brake. :wink:

[quote=“FuzzyFish,post:15,topic:30400"”]

By all means lock them. The rest of us will just threshold brake. :wink:

[/quote]

Hahah… i didnt mean to AUCTUALLY lock them, more like, stop as fast as you fucking can, but in one word…

It can be done from a roll. But how do you do it from a dig, because everyone knows roll racing is lame. :slight_smile:

[quote=“FuzzyFish,post:17,topic:30400"”]

It can be done from a roll. But how do you do it from a dig, because everyone knows roll racing is lame. :slight_smile:

[/quote]

Hmmm… that could be tricky… race to 0, from 0, yet you have to hit 100 somewhere in there…

Dump it off a trailer at 100?

would you wanna race me? 100 to a dig?