Doom Approaches

http://www.turbo240sx.ca/DOOM2.JPG

With room to spare…

“So much torque, the chassis twisted coming off the line…”

Hehe, hope all your hard work pays off man. It certainly looks good.

Keep us all up to date! :slight_smile:

i love custom engine swaps, keep us updated!

nice. looks like you want to hurt them hard this year. engine looks fresh and clean.
any internal mods or just a fresh rebuild? more pics would be nice :slight_smile:

peace

woop there it is !! lol

when you see it going in thats really gota get you excited !

just some random photo

ls1 powered skyline gt-r r34

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k117/matty240sx/ls1r34.jpg

OMFG thats what im talking about, Adam mentioned he’s sticking with stock for now to go into a lower race category, but im sure when hes ready to modify this is what he’ll have in mind … wow what are the numbers on that baby?

guy on ziptied posted 403whp on a ls1 in a s13

thing is badass.

wait till the headers go on haha

damn adam, that just looks rediculous i cant wait until dans dyno day

sorry adam, thought i’d post the car i was talking about

Nice.

Almost looks like it was meant to be there. Nissans just seem to swallow V8s.

Heh, not that you’d probably be interested, but MSD has a pretty cool ignition setup designed for LS1/2 w/ carb setups.

Doubt ADAM will be looking to go turbo or anything anytime soon. That kind of twist in an S13 is going to be about as much as the chassis can take day in day out. Even SR cars can tweak the frame pretty bad. He needs his car reliable, and tough. Not to speak for him, but I’m pretty sure headaches of owning a turbo race car led him to V8 territory in the first place.

That Skyline is pretty baller, but I don’t think it would work very well. That rad would heat soak in about 5 minutes.

That is freaking cool

its a stock motor that was 100% just rebuilt…so its new

yeah its stock power should be good for now…it should dyno 300-320 or so

i would go SC as they make lots of kits…

though a cam and manifold…bump these motors up to 400rwhp…add heads and you get 450rwhp