Drag Pak S2000 on eBay

I would love to hear the sound of an LS1 with SLP LM1 exhaust and long tube headers coming from the back of an S2000. You could piss off the Honda guys and the domestic guys with one car

I hate LM1’s, they are ridiculously loud WOT, but overall I don’t like the tone. On this car they would be kinda cool cause they are so obnoxious. They sound like an exhaust leak at idle though.

I was just curious if it did add weight to the front end. Despite being cheap I have to imagine an LS1 would be tight in one of these, and therefore be a pain to work on for some things. I imagine in a really light car like a miata, an extra 200 pounds up front could probably make a difference in adding understeer. Although I don’t know what the weight difference between engines is on that either.

The weight stuff is almost never a factor in any LS1 swap vehicle I have EVER seen. As stated this is because even if you are factoring in a 200lbs difference you can relo a battery, ditch ac, ps, factor in not having to use a turbo kit to make powa and so forth.

Also fun to drive cars do not need to be 50/50 to begin with and even ones that are still have under/oversteer issues a plenty due to swaybar types, staggered tires, etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc It takes a ton of driver and car track time and monies to dial in a car to be as neutral as possible.