Drag racing crash on Transit last night

They left my friend Rachel and john house right before 10:30. They live right near Zorbas. Mel dies on impact. They hit a telephone pole in front of Andersons. Mark died @ 6:57am. Is head was selling way to bad so they drilled a hole in his skull but the blood clot could not be stopped from bleeding in his brain.

This couple were great friends of mine. This has been very roung for me and Krazy K(kory) all day. Me and him were sitting there looking @ the scene saying it just is not right how it happened. Something seemed fishy. We made some phone calls to some srt-4 owners and found one to be a lil fishy. So we went to where the kid was @ around 3:15pm today and he was shaking like a dog shitting peach seeds. Kid had a huuuuge guilty look on his face. Now why would this kid leave the scene? Well after some talking to the kid he admitted racing him. Wouldent say anything else though. Kid drives a Blue neon SRT-4. I caled the cops asap and they were there within 5-min.

Cops were taking him to his house to look @ his car…we were all wondering why it was not with him @ his buddies house:snky:

Mark is not a person who is into racing really. Hes a very cautions person thats why i find it hard to believe this happened.Im thinking the kid somehow hit him when they were racing. Shit we couldent even get mark to do a small burnout in the rental car when i was in St.Marten with him back in Feb. Shitty thing is he just traded his Chevy blazer in for this 03 Mach 1 i believe tue or wed. His first stick car.

I hope this clears up some confusion.

R.I.P Mark and Mel you will be missed buddy ill never forget the great time i had with you two!