Drag racing crash on Transit last night

I did the same.

You are expecting people to listen to your legal advice after you just said not to listen to legal advice on here…that’s funny.

Accidents happen and this is awful no doubt. RIP

I’m quite sure inexperience may have had a play in this as well. Still a very sad story though. RIP :cry:

I seem both their myspace pages :frowning: very sad… They were a great looking couple and looked like they allways had a great time . RIP

sorry to everyone that knows the people involved, and while i agree that he made a stupid mistake, i also have to say some (cough-to-many-cough) of the people on here are fucking scumbags and hypocrites.

true story

need i point out that HIS legal advice was " if your on here, go talk to a lawyer so your dont get your ass even MORE in a sling should the cops come knocking at your door"

id say thats pretty fucking sound legal advise, second only to “dont do shit that could get your ass in a sling in the first place”

RIP marc and mel

One of the guys I work with was first on scene last night causing him to be 3 hours late.

He was showing me pics he took on the scene. Sad thing to happen, the pics he showed me were pretty gruesome too :-/

NO, He will NOT post them. So don’t ask. :squint:

RIP thats shitty.

This is true, she had to of known, everyone knows what the universal redlight rev means.

Im 50/50 on this, people are acting like the girlfriend isnt ever the instigator.
I’ve been in more than one occasion with different girls,
where they have said “Race them”.

It still dosen’t make it right, I can’t wait for the 1/4 mile in the south towns.

“Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.”
Psalm 23:4

Let’s remember and pray for the families involved here! They need some comfort and peace right now… All of us at some point have “raced” on the streets, or we won’t be on a site like NYSpeed… and some of have learned, some will never learn but lets all remember their are people hurting right now. My prayers to the family… Reverend (REV) of Speed

my condolences to the family and friends. I honestly cannot say I have not raced on Transit road myself back in the day, but after hearing he only had the car 2 days I would say inexperience played a role in the accident. As I have gotten older and become a parent I definitely have curbed my street racing habit, but every once in a while I might open up the G35 once in a while in an area and situation I feel safe and controlled. Once again, my heart goes out to the families and friends of these people, r.i.p.

As for the alleged ‘black neon’ . . . if it was an SRT-4 he was probably long gone and a few lengths ahead of the stang (assuming he was a good driver) before the stang lost control and he probably got the f outta dodge. And no, I sold my black SRT-4 a few months ago and I am still in Orlando, so no it wasn’t me!

had the car for like 2 days, RIP to both of them but what an asshole for driving like that with precious cargo

No I won’t it was terrible to see.

You always see those accidents on the net and are like OMG, then after seeing one in great detail it is def not something you ever want to see.

RIP. Be smart people.

:bloated:

Seriously? You can’t see the difference between “go talk to a lawyer before you get horrible advice from an nyspeed wannabe lawyer” and actual legal advice like, “you wouldn’t be in the wrong, just claim you weren’t racing” or “just hide and hope the cops never find you”.

In PM’s someone mentioned you had a black neon and we both said you were probably smarter than that. After this comment though I have to ask, were you the neon driver in question?

Man, you’re a fucking asshole.

Out of respect, could we leave the arguing out of here. Seriously, it seemed to be more a joke than anything.

If it was a joke, I apologize Stairs, but it looked like you legitimately thought my post about talking to a lawyer was stupid. Two people are dead, and the other car that was racing already has to live with that. Getting bad advice from “legal experts” here could make that bad decision so much worse with legal problems so I take this pretty seriously.

This thread should be closed.

R.I.P

I do not think i’m an attorney by any means but working as a legal assistant for a few years…you learn alot about the laws and what holds up in court and what doesn’t. The whole point of having a forum is for people to have a network to rely on wether it be car related advice (which is the intent of nyspeed) or off-topic. You are saying don’t listen to anyone on here regarding legal advice when everyone is intitled to an opinion. You think only yours matters. IMO I have never given bad advice on here and have actually helped out alot of NYSpeeders with legal problems. maybe politics is your thing since you obviously keep up with it and do your research. Well I keep up on the laws and do my research on court cases so like I said before…let whoever reads the “advice” decide wether its good or bad. And for the record it was not me involved last night.

Out of respect for the dead? Probably should close the kills section too then. Otherwise we’re just a bunch of hypocrites, condemning street racing and the consequences in one thread while celebrating it in another.