Drag racing crash on Transit last night

:word:

it is too early, especially when people on here know the kid…

and its not funny/doesnt make sense…

A bit. :-/

way too early douche

i don’t get it.

Honestly the kid has friends on here.Dont sit there and act like you are not darwinism waiting to strike.When you die and I am sure you will soon. I will make the the first motivational poster.Seriously you are a fucking tool

:gtfo:

Dude…delete that shit. Seriously.

That is very low in taste.

Even for Newman :stuck_out_tongue:

RIP both of them and it is a huge shame. this wasn’t directed towards the death, more the fact that he put him,his girlfriend and other innocent people in harms way for his own amusement.

If my friend died this way I would be sad and VERY upset but I would be very mad too for doing something SO DUMB.

+1

Agreed.
I don’t have a problem with the kid, but that was a pretty shitty move on his part.

It’ll NEVER make it right, but I know he didn’t go and race the other douche with intentions of killing anyone.
I’m pretty sure I’m done with the whole street racing deal, I was never a fan of it as is.

if i did it, it would at least be funny.

lol agreed. kids got a point.

Think about that, next time you run from the cops.

Sedlmier: Way too soon for mockery, there are people here that know the deceased.

Not too mention, it wasn’t even funny, or coherent.

I deleted it, but it’s quoted.

btw: he broke, the telephone pole, and his seat belt broke. so, there’s the “broke” part explained.

Like I said, I feel terrible for the families but if this happened in some other state, people on here would be lining up to take a shot at the guy who killed innocent people by ass hating in a residential area.

no, its not. :snky:

whatever.

Its not in another state. If it was in another state, I doubt friends would be grieving in this thread. Just STFU and go run from the cops.

So if you were the black neon would you come foward, just watched the news and the police are urgig the other party involved to come foward

:frowning: Very sad

I think you guys are selling the Mustang short, if it was a Mach 1 they are considerably faster than the GTs
A stock M5 can run low low 13s, stock Ls1 territory, a stock A4 is more like high 13s to 14 flat…

god, if I was that person I would NOT say a word. He will get in soo much trouble.
He already probably feels guilty as hell, and I bet doesn’t want to go public with it.
I feel bad for everyone on here with a neon driving on transit the next week or so.
I bet there is going to be plenty of “random searches”