Drag radial questions

I have em still these are 17’s for drag radials… The 2 sets of 20’s just sittign in garage was planning on selling em never got around to taking close up pictures of everything to put on internet. I was gunna put a drag radial on the 18’s but I use them for everyday wheels.

Ok well my stock diameter is 26.7 and it seems like the only set of tires for 17’s that will be a bigger diameter is these ones http://www.jegs.com/i/M-H/676/ROD-19/10002/-1?parentProductId=754450 these ones will be 27.8 I’m not sure a 275/50/17 will work

those will be 28"

well I thought they rounded up just for easier refferance because I did it in the calculator thing and it came up 27.8. Either way they seem like the only ones that wont make me have to shift into 4th. all the other brands had like a inch less overall diameter… WTF man!

Go to the manufacturers site and they will list all the specs on the tire, don’t use a calculator as every brand varies a little bit

exactley , call summit and or jegs . tell em what size ya lookin for as they may not list it but they may have it

Jegs pretty much listed the o/d for every tire lol

go to a g8 forum or suttin and see what people are usin man . prolly your best bet really . a tire slightly smaller than stock isnt gonna hurt ya at all as long as the o/d is the same or slightly bigger . the width dont mean much in your case

I’ve been looking at O/D John lol seems like every set up on jegs is like 25.7 except for one of em. M/H which will be a 50 series and that might be too big O/D for my car anyways.

I’m going to be running 15inch MT ET street radials 295s