Drag radials in the rain.

How bad are we talking here?

“You have to be careful, but they’ll be ok,” or “You’re going to fucking die.”

Just wondering.

FIrst time i got caught was right while i was learning to drive a manuel (having 3.73’s didnt help the matter)…i almost hit alot of shit.

ET streets= Dead in the rain
BFG Drags= are better in the rain

drag radials are not too bad. better than et street anything radial like seems pretty decent in the rain for drag type tires. bias ply/cheater slicks are not fun at all

I read that Nitto’s are decent in the rain and have decent treadware, but they don’t make them in a size I can use.

my bfgs aren’t horrible if I get caught in it. Just have to stay out of the throttle.

I got caught in some pretty bad rain 2 years ago coming home from the FLD with my BFG drag radials. my ass end was ALL over 79.

i know with my BFG’s i could still drive the speed limit in the rain(55mph max).

PM blue…

The Charger’s traction control light looked like a f*cking turn-signal this morning…and that was on radial All-Season tires (Goodyear Assurance ComforTred). It’s highly rated too…

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/JU_goodyear.jpg

I can’t imagine how that car’d handle on any kind of track-like tire in this kind of weather.

I never had an issue with them in the rain…well after i put 9000 miles on them they started to become slicks it got a little bad but they where completly bald…the nittos are junk compared to bfgs

i drive all summer long on my M/T drag radials, just be a responsible driver thats all and u wont have problems!!! even let a lil air out of em if u know its going to pour

ET Drag radials tho??? ur comparing a dot approved slick vs a radial, what u thinks going to be better in the rain?

Be a man

:rofl:

:booty:

LOL, no worse than worn out street tires, been there before!

I dont drive my car in the rain

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

he’s not on national TV