drag radials next season?

im ready

fuck, mines put away, but we coulda went on saturday damnit!

next yr ,if ya still have it

i am definitely down.

supercharged Z06, 13.4 @ 136mph.

I predict a 12.8 @ 126

Dont feel like reading this whole thread, but get DRs!! You will love being able to actually apply the power! Id personally go with the MT Radials/Toyo TQ’s, followed by BFGs, then Nittos at bottom of teh todem pole. They arent as bad as everyone claims in the rain, hell, Ive driven my ET Drags(not one groove or slit) for 50+ miles in the rain with NO issues whatsoever.

Thats because they were on a nutless mustang

Hmm, that may be the reason!

And wtf, I thought you were DUBZ for a second bustin my ass :rofl

Yea I get that alot

i heard et streetz get fucked up with extended highway mileage.

Sometimes

I know turbofailvis’s are fucked up pretty good and the red termi (forgot his name :facepalm) looked to have the same “bally” effect on the surface. I dunno.

I can haz burnouts?

My brother never had problems and neither did richie with his

its a case-by-case deal i guess. trav called MT and they told him it was b/c of extended highway-speeds mileage

I dunno they both did alot of high way driving and they lasted a decent while

i hate the way drag radials handled on my car, but they do hook decent. When your at your kinda power levels traction becomes a major issue no matter what tires you have…

maybe try the hoosier a6 or r6, lots of c6z guys use them and like them, plus there made to handle…

I didn,t read whole thread becuz82% of was prob. b/s anyways.
i would go with the m/t of bfg radials.

I think it was hot rod or super chevy did a shoot of the four most popular drag radials a few months. can’t quite remember which mag it was as i read so many of them . but anyway’s u could look it up online and read the comparison between the top. that is if u wanted but anyway’s just a lil fyi .

But u don’t have to listen to this retard there’s plenty of other one’s on this site u can listen too !!! j/k lol

dont drive thru the water go around it, only drive thru the water if you have skinnies and skip the rear tires across it. Going through thw water box with those front tires will just splash water up into your wheel wells, if the car is a stick id stay away from drag radials. Sticks and drag radials dont really mix to well if the car hooks…