drag radials next season?

LOL, E, I clearly remember a thread where you were SO AGAINST drag radials, and I told you that you’d eventually want them…:hug

Anyway, get the BFGs. I’ve got the M/Ts now, and I’m not all that impressed. I always had great luck with the BFGs on my Supra’s and I’m sure I will be pleased with them on the Vette.

Nittos if you drive it alot
BFG’s seem to work well, great mix of street/track
MT is the best for the track

be a man, and buy a CCW classic drag pack with some 28inch slicks and some skinnies and roll around of those!

false, always clean the wheels off by going through the box, drag radials pick up tons of shit and need to be cleaned off. I ALWAYS went through the box and consistently cut 1.6Xs in an almost stock suspended, stock engined ls1

that being said, i drove around on mickey thompson’s for about a year, even in the snow once, they are fine if you arent doing any hard driving, and dont think about going into any corners with them, also the rear used to sway around a lot when riding with those tires. I also had nitto’s couldnt hook for anything, not worth the money imo. Just try and get the best tire that you can, if you arent driving it that much its really not worth the money to go out and have a crap ride, assuming that 90 percent of the time you are just driving around normal anyways.

Why would you stay away from drag radials cause the cars a stick? All my friends have used them with 6speed fbodies and have had 0 problems