DRAMA= purestock240

lmaooo. He wasn’t having it.

Here’s what happened.

We go check out this shell.
It’s missing a door handle and the interior is a mess (But the steering column is still intact). Guy says it has a VLSD. Look under the car. And there’s the pumpkin.
Anyways. he says he’ll have everything cleaned up and sorted out (Door handles)
We tell him we’ll be by the next weekend. Which was just over a week at that time.

The next weekend rolls around. He’s not there to meet us. So we’re like whatever. We’ll just tow it. Like he told us to.
We notice the door handle still hasn’t been addressed… Whatever. just a door handle.
Anyways. Tow truck arrives (After waiting for what seemed like 2 hours).
tow trucker hooks it up. Starts reeling pulling towards the flat bed.

WTF? We try to turn the wheels… Where the fuck is the steering column? Oh it’s in the back hatch… Along with 90% of everything else…

Then he starts reeling it UP the flat bed…
WTF? There’s NO PUMPKIN and NO GAS TANK!

In the end. We called him once or twice (With no answer) but didn’t really bother pursuing it after that…

I never bothered to write anything about it other than some neg feedback on iTrader. And a few quick PM’s
But after reading this I got rather angry…

We still haven’t received any of the items taken off the car…

^thats shitty.

240sx seems like an honest guy thats great to do business with. lmao

Seems to me that I know this 240 you speak of…, seems awfully familiar to me…

what did he try to pull with you?

^No… Long story short…
My buddy who bought the car I posted. Left it at my house for about 8 month give or take. He gave me the ownership. I GAVE the car to Impactspoon…

240sx FTMFL???

I don’t know what to believe

Next time you have a shitbox car, any of You - Just fucking scrap it. Is being nickeled and dimed for less than $500 even worth the time/effort/headache? call the scrapyard and get your $100 or whatever and save yourself the hassles.

This is the first I’ve heard of this “racing diff”… You don’t mistake a VLSD for a “racing diff”. You never contacted anyone to say you forgot about this diff and that it was being taken out.
YOU agreed that in just over a week we would pick it up. If it wasn’t enough time for you that’s all you had to say. Which you NEVER did.

The column was already intact when we first looked at it. Then it was ripped out.Which also has half a key stuck in it… You didn’t change anything.

You didn’t have a job when you sold this. Not only is it in your post but you told us you just got laid off… A week is plenty of time to fix that shit.

Dude, I saw the gas tank when I looked under the car the first time we looked at it.

As for the cloth seats… IT SAYS RIGHT IN YOUR FUCKING THREAD IT CAME WITH LEATHER SEATS!!! SECOND POST!!!

The point about the interior was. It wasn’t ripped apart when we first looked at it. Messy. Yes. Ripped apart with the steering column in the hatch. No it wasn’t.

You might want to read your post and get your story right…
http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=44080

holy shit 1000$ for a windshield!!! bulletproof i guess…

“just got a new front windshield put in by speedy glass. has LEATHER seats to”. That sounds alittle misleading to me. Please explain how you drove a car with no motor or gas tank to your other car to swap columns???

at least he tried putting this in drama

Did you not read your own post?
Second post.
“has leather seats.”
They may have been in your 91. But you blatantly claim they were in the 89.
Truth is. We don’t care about the seats. But you Clearly posted they were one thing. Then they turned out to be another. Which is what I am getting at.
This was not 1 1/2 years ago either. Try April 11th, 2009…

I never said I couldn’t put the interior back in (Where do I claim that I can’t?). But coming to look at a car. Having it respectable shape. Then picking it up and everything a disaster… That’s pretty annoying.

There are 1.5 keys to that car. Half of one broken off in the ignition. Then a full key that works on the one and only door handle on the passenger side.

What aggravated us the most was the missing diff and gas tank. Once again. You never contacted anyone to tell us about this so called “racing diff, that’s worth 3x more than any 240”, had to be taken out.

You completely agreed to all our terms. You got laid off (Yet in this thread you claim you didn’t have time because you were working all the time). Had more than enough time to fix the things you said you would. But, only to take the good parts it would seem. You never called anyone to tell us anything.Which could have avoided everything if you simply said, “Hey, I need more than a week and a bit to get everything together”.

I had no intentions of bringing this up. but, after reading through this post it sounded like a similar situation. So I posted up my experience with you. Which unfortunately wasn’t pleasant.

Pretty interesting isn’t it.

yo it says in your post that it HAS LEATHER SEATS!! so where are the leather seats, and WTF is a racing diff??? and a professional installed windshield cost 200$ MAX!! so your lying about something…

my bad purestck240 for jumping to conclusions…seems like 240sx is a misleader!!

come to think of it…I believe I met 240sx at bings meet things year. If its the same guy i talked to, he is a loser… after 30seconds i laughed at him and walked away

ok there pal use your brain. i drove my car to my old car.all the metal was rotted outa the window seal and it cost me over 600 to just get the metal replaced. and really its funny watching u fucks bash really dont care. i know you punk bitchs can step any time you wanna take this. you all can rip on me i dont really care but your a lying piece of shit s13 so fuck off. we ever meet again turn and walk the other way.

Haha, you said “punk bitches can step”. I really couldn’t be bothered to read the rest of this thread, but that right there, already makes you one of the saddest little people ever.