DRAMA= purestock240

after much not using my brain. i have decided that. im not waisting my time on this shit no more. this is my last and final message on this. i have paid my dues on this site. i have been here since 06.
i was stating that i though i got ripped off. clearly you all have strong opinions. and clearly no matter what i say its not going to do anything for you. so some i really dont give a fuck about. but when i am starting to feel backed into a corner with people going, im shady, and im a looser, and im one of the saddest people ever. wtf ever. you call can think this. we all have had bad deals.
live my life generaly based on honesty. 2 deals here have gone bad, lesson learned and lived. but bottom line all you stayner boys and all us barrie guys gota rock this town together. so were not doing buissness together anymore. ok right on. based on my experiances now i wouldnt do it any more anyways.
and s13. i said i tried to help make the situation right when i got back to town. ban me, swear threaten. i dont care no more. im a very good guy when u talk to the right people.

240sx, you have 15 posts with just a period

quit it you fcking douche milkshake

and yeah boo-ho, we are not a tender high-fiving car club,
we are cut throat bitches, fck all ya’ll

whiney people come on… as if we needed to hear this,

Its cause he is deleting his posts.

Fuck, I jumped to conclusions to back up 240sx, NVM!! apparently, He is the douchebag?

+1

farmer

this thread is full of douche.

maybe you should mind your own fucking buisness. i was trying to help you dumb mother fuckers from getting ripped off in the future.
but clearly im such a bad buisness man and i dont follow through on any deals! so now that u have learned all this you guys clearly should know not to buy anything off me, it will probably be half missing right?
All this shows how much of bandwagon jumpers most of you are, and its pathetic. so i dont need to hear your fucking douche bag comments any more i get the fucking point.

mind his own business? lol…

you posted this for everyone on the forum… but he’s not on your side so he should mind his own business lol…

good luck selling anything here in the future.

apparently you’re the dumb motherfucker here… not anyone else lol

Just wondering, but is 240sx the guy who ran for best s13 hatch at Bings meet this year? The red one with the sound system in the back?

no i know that guys name just cant think of it oh yes that was benson

Wrong. Im talking about this past summer. The car was the biggest pile I have ever seen.

yea i agree i am the only dumb mother fucker on here. no one else… i should be banned.
i wish everyday i wake up i was soooo kool as u are… and sure i posted to everyone. but that doesnt mean your 2 fucking cents is worth the dog shit i try to step around in parks

btw good to see mad people care about me in such a way. i feel totaly honered. your all like my best friends now.

http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad350/monkeynuts420/thumbnail.jpg

shit! i thought i had it

try to step around? But you do step in it every so often then is what youre saying.

it seems it is worth 2 fucking cents if youre getting so upset about it… i thought you were done with this thread?

dont get mad

Were you someone’s bitch in jail too?

Where in the world is waldo, i mean fobwall…

http://www.mepreport.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/im_rich_bitch.jpg

Is this buddy that was bouncing the rev limiter all day at bings meet, in a ka?

this kids grammer drives me fucking bonkers.