DRAMA= purestock240

lol that was jokes

well why do u have to bullshit your way through saying that the deal was soooo horrible for you. that car was my pride and joy and was taken extremly good care of. no one smoked cigs , slammed the door more then once, wore muddy boots, car was armor wiped 1-2 times a week… plus all around the window seal was remetaled then dtm (direct to metal) primer painted, no expense spared. i have all pics to prove.i told you i would fix the deal that u felt so wrong done by. and u never once took me up on the offer. it was all the parts u were saying u were jewed outa. your just trying to keep shit going its old news now. the deal is done. live with it. i tried to make amends months ago.

i met him tonight he did some work for me didnt ask for anything felt like he did do wrong on that one deal and tried to fix it but shit happens a guess as he told me theres his story and yours and niether is fully right/wrong i wasnt there so im not judging but over all he said he relized the mistake and said that shit bbecause he was mad we all do it now lets get over it

Not one thing I have said is bullshit.
If anyone reads my posts, your rebuttals, and the link I posted to your for sale thread. They will clearly see that you changed your story multiple times.
(Thank god for the no edit in the for sale section)

No expense was spared? There were pop rivets a strips of sheet metal screwed together to hold the rotted ass shock tower in place, hahaha.

You made this offer to correct things. Followed by saying you’d be back in 2-3 months. Why would anyone wait that long when it could have been handled the first time?

Trying to keep shit going? Maybe. So far 2 people have had very similar experiences buying cars off you. Some may see that as a trend. Hopefully they’re smart enough to steer clear. I’d hate to see a third person go through the same thing.

And like I said. I let it go and left this alone until this other poor bastard fell victim to the same thing. I’ve tried to refrain from posting in this thread many times. But, then you post threats and other retarded responses. Which makes it pretty hard to refrain from posting.

are u smoking crack no expense was spared in the windshield. now your mentioning the strut tower. where the metal wasnt rotted. it was torn. from driving on quebec dirt roads for a year with coil overs and 17s. and which btw there was no motor in the car so how didnt u see the rip in the metal. and anouther thing i never ever attempted to fix strut tower. that is the whole reason why i thought about selling the car. and wow this is 2 different cars that went wrong outa what? the 15 cars i have sold since 2002? your just wanting to chirp some more. its ok.

No expense was spared? There were pop rivets a strips of sheet metal screwed together to hold the rotted ass shock tower in place, hahaha.

i want to see the pics. seriously cause i have ones showing with the motor out just b4 i sold it with NO STRIPS OF SCREWED TOGETHER SHEET METAL. so shut the fuck up

edit: mods can this be locked cause this guy is causing me to smoke way to much weed and im running outa food.

Ok…
I’ll get pics.

***Edit… Never mind you’re getting the car in question back anyways…