DrDoS writing the app from Fast and Furious

"Ok first thing is first, mods/admin’s please keep this in this section to keep it private from the general public.

So here is the scope right now I am in the process of developing an iPhone “race game” but instead of using your thumbs - you use your car.

Pretty much what you would do is mount it on your dash, or keep it in your hand ( not advised) and you will compete against others in a “road race” type situation.

What it will do is guide you to a starting point somewhere located in your city, and once there you will start the run. It will map out X amount of check points and finish line.

There will be several different modes from actually running others live or just doing a solo run to compare times.

There is a lot to plot out for this to type out in person, but just pretty much think of a racing video game such as Need For Speed Underground or Midnight Club but in real life.

Please keep in mind I am doing this for fun, just to see how it turn’s out. If you have any suggestions to make it better please post up and let me know.

if this sounds like something you would be interested in doing, please shoot me a PM and ill add you to my beta tester list.

Also there will be a huge disclaimer on this app that you will obey all traffic laws. "

~DrDos

So if I’m reading this right, you create a semi-video game but using a real car on public roads with the objective of using said public roads as the “game zone” with faster speeds earning more points, whether competing against the clock or other players. Sounds like a win win situation to me. Can this be played in the winter months too?

Thats what I referenced it to on wnyfbody…

I can tell you this much the Apple store nazis will never let that pass lol

Where was this posted?

Wnyfbody in a secret section lol

Super snky wink wink nudge nudge special handshake area.

On topic.

Sounds like a terrible idea.

This is retarded.

LZ pulling out the big guns on DOS lol

I don’t see this going well. At all.

First rule of the snky section… never speak of the snky section… oh wait never mind…

Banned ppl get butt hurt and try to ruin nice things for everyone else with their troll accounts. Guess some people have nothing better to with their lives

I thought I remember someone talking about this a long time ago. This is a new post by him?

Yea it was recent…

He needs to stop stealing other peoples ideas after they were already a success lol

Jobhustler = Monster.com dice.com etc

MySpace profiles = 1000000 10 years old already doing this

Wuzgood = Facebook/foursquare/twitter

Next thing you know he is going to make a website where you can share and upload videos from a computer :-\

Way to steal my Gtalk joke asshat.

Justin: he takes other peoples ideas
4-5 years after they happened
then can’t figure out why it flops
me: haha ya
Maybe he should build a website that people can upload theier own videos to
and then anyone can watch them using a web browser
Sent at 11:44 AM on Thursday

lol

vBox app? Sounds interesting. I am gonna guess the accuracy is the biggest factor then.

X…

am i the only one that doesnt care?

Sorry it probably won’t run on blackberry

^LOL

So basically he wants people speeding around the city with no reason other than to reach an imaginary check point while staring at their phones?