Drive a shit box and your a target.

Lol I work at Goodyear on wolf rd. I saw u drive past and there was a cop sitting right there and you made no attempt to make your car quiet or anything lol, Idk what I’m talking about

Dude your 16 and you dont have a sports car.

you didn’t have an inspection sticker and they pulled you over, get over it. maybe there was another couger that did a hit and run and you really did fit the description because your front end is fucked. people hit and run because they are scared or have something to hide. it sounds like you over reacted a little bit because you got scared that you had 3 cops pull you over…its not like you got pulled over because you were black. you got pulled over for no inspection and a fucked up front end.

LOL how long ago was this?? and recently my cars not quiet at all, I have an exhaust leak I haven’t gotten around to getting the weld fixed… (there’s a thread on here about that) I was on Wolf Rd the other day for like 2 secs to go to the mall but I didn’t go past goodyear…lol

op’s box was bleeding, no doubt.

dude I’m eighteen almost nineteen

:rofl:rofl:rofl

Yeah it was like last week idk

mmm not so sure that was me… there are other black celicas around here. I was on Wolf 3 days ago and idk when before that…haha

Sports car? What are you driving nowadays?

Last I heard you were king of tokyo with some spray painted 240sx? If anything a cop pulls you over because you fit the description of a trailer park resident who just got their license and is driving a car they can barely afford. :lol

Its not the cops, Its comes from higher up and not even in the police department, You are right though its suppose to be there to protect people BUT our state uses tickets to make money

it better not be… I thought i fixed that.

Fine and dandy, they pull you over for an inspection sticker not being present, but it is infact nys inspected. They should have to walk up and state why they are pulling you over, and each ticket they could give you at the time. How many times did you getpulled over for one thing, they say, and recieve a bunch of others they never mentioned. tis gay.

This is one thing I do agree on here…if an officer pulls you over and you ask why, they should have to tell you why before anything else.

not a baby blue ghetto paint job is it ? if so i saw it sat on central and laughed my balls off when i saw it

sure is

I think that’s it. haha.

I thought it was darker blue when I saw it behind the tire place where he works.

Isn’t that a cops job? Traffic enforcement is very often the first step on the way to doing what many of you guys would consider “real police work”.