driveline hum

not like an 8.8 then I guess?

Is the pinion bearing a big deal too?

Not horrible but the rear needs to come apart to do it . Like all the way apart lol

Damn, now I know its gonna need that knowing my luck with vehicles.

driveshaft? common on fords are f-450 does it doesnt effect anything besides being annoying

I guess anything is possible. Hopefully Ill know tomorrow.

Ok so now I my 4wd doesnt work. I turn the knob and it doesnt go into 4 high or 4 low. No lights on the dash and no noise like its trying to engage. Just silence.

Could the hum and this issue be related?

possible
let paws look at it

Sell truck get new ecoboost f150

He’s been too busy.

I dont want a new truck or the higher payments that come with it. Im keeping this truck for quite a while.

go to a dealer and pay the diag charge to find out whats wrong. Or find somebody with a snapon/MAC scanner with the right programming to scan all the modules. (try PMing Wayne I believe he just posted a picture of a new modis scanner in the recent purchases thread)

I think Im going to have my brother talk to a guy he knows that works at a local Ford dealer to see if he can fix it. He’s done some work on the side for my brother on his truck.

JUNK! :rofl

Jelleis I’m sorry dude . I really do wish I could look at it and I feel horrible man . If we don’t die tonight call me around noonish Tommorow and ill see what I can do homey

Dont sweat it John. Im not pissed at you at all. I know shit comes up and life happens.

I just need to fix this thing at some point and I know you and your work are really busy.

I honestly didnt know the 4wd didnt work until this afternoon when I was doing something at work with my truck and couldve used it.

Ill see what happens tomorrow.

Why did you think you coulda used it?

easier to stand on the tailgate than getting out the big ladders we have to zip tie a wire to a tree. The tree is up a slight slope and I had to back up it. Spun the tires but got it where it needed to be in 2wd.

Yeah, ghetto as fuck but our well pump wires go up a tree and thru the air to the building instead of underground because the cheap fuck I work for doesnt want to dig up the pavement to fix it right.

Hmmm

Guy is a herb lol

Jellies has a blown rearend . No really he does . And his .4wd works as well

:ohnoes