Drivers door

Can i get my drivers door off without taking off my front fender? It doesnt really look like i can, but I dont really want to line up all those gaps again.

Pop the hinge pins… not a fun job but its do-able.

I haven’t ever tried, but aren’t the hinges bolted to the a-pillar and the door?

Can you not remove the bolts on the doorside with the door wide open…

I have always found it easier to remove it with the fender off, as you will likely have the door touch/scratch the fender when you go to put it on.

Thanks guys, looks like im just going to have to not be lazy and take the fender off.

yea really, its almost more work not taking the fender off and poping the hinges.
try the passenger side LoL! ESPECIALLY if it has power options, the clip for the harness is way behind the heater core and unless you know some one with small jdm hands or a Ethiopian. i changed my drivers door by not even fully removing the fender, i only unbolted the top 5 under the hood and the 1 inside the door and the one that goes inside the door but u have to get it under the wheel well cover and i just pulled it back a bit. worked great and spent half the time, im lazy to btw