Driveway pics of the Poopra

I realized I never take photos of my car and got my hands on a decent camera to take some half-ass pics before the car gets caked in dust again:

Stupid front apron chip-guard

Orange Peel Haven

Vented headlight cover yet no turbo…sigh

Hideous engine bay (it used to be worst) with the stock 5mge

that poopra is really clean!

[quote=“ezfd,post:2,topic:33951"”]

that poopra is really clean!

[/quote]

Thanks, I still consider it a 10-20 footer though

Looks great Mark. Love it.

nice but your little headlight scoop ruines the clean look of the front

Thanks Joe

[quote=“Violator,post:5,topic:33951"”]

nice but your little headlight scoop ruines the clean look of the front

[/quote]

Yea I agree, I have a stock one but just too lazy to put it back on since realigning pop-up headlight covers are such a bitch and it does keep the engine bay cooler especially at highway speeds (10-15 degrees) and this weekend is Toronto Supra Club big annual meet so Im going to be doing a lot of highway driving…or highway speed of that matter :slight_smile:

Wet sand and a buff!

Pure sex.

Geez that thing is really nice.

A fine example.

Clean car :tup: Love the wheels on it.

[quote=“JDMSIR,post:7,topic:33951"”]

Wet sand and a buff!

[/quote]

:wstupid:
Nice car but, holy orange peel Batman!

Black with polished lips FTW.

Nice car. Mines a 20 footer too.

looks great :slight_smile: my 240 is a 10 footer too ! haha

wow that has a decent shine to it… minus the front bumper. my supra just won’t shine like that anymore. the paint is also 25 years old. i really like those wheels too. they look good. is that the original hatch on that? looks pretty clean.

Yeah holy shit that looks very clean for a 1983

[quote=“J&J,post:15,topic:33951"”]

Yeah holy shit that looks very clean for a 1983

[/quote]

i am kinda interested in how much of it is original…

needs more wheel, would look better if they were flush with the skirts, maybe spacers would do the trick?

[quote=“Supraman,post:16,topic:33951"”]

i am kinda interested in how much of it is original…

[/quote]

Most of its original. I replaced the d/s door with a mint rust free 85 one, hatch was replaced with an 84 by previous owner, 84+ style taillights because I like them better than the 82-83s and an 82 header panel because they didnt come with the headlight squirters.

[quote=“POOPRA,post:17,topic:33951"”]

needs more wheel, would look better if they were flush with the skirts, maybe spacers would do the trick?

[/quote]

Yea the fronts fit flush but the rears desperately need around a +20 spacer. Its not easy finding rims in a 4x4.5 lug pattern with a 0 offset.
I plan on getting 17x8/10s in a year or two.

And the fronts not orange peel it was chip/stone guarded which protects the front apron really well over the last 3 yrs but does look outta place. It was my painters idea and I didnt think it was going to come out that noticeable.

I might own a MKIII supra after this weekend so that will be my main priority/toy probably for the next few years.

looks clean man, bump for that.

Tastefully done. I like it :tup: