driving record

anyone know how to get a copy of my driving record (violations)? i just got a letter in the mail saying my liscense will be suspended in may for a fine i didnt pay in april of 2004??? i have no idea what this is about. plus i call the number on the letter and the judge answers from in his bathtub??? wtf? thats sardinia for you i guess

was the letter from the DMV or from Sardinia? if it was from the DMV, you can ask for an abstract (when I did, it was $6, but it might be more now) and that will show all of your current violations (meaning things that will fuck with your license status, including points)

if it was from the town, pay the fine, and get it over with.

def. has a dmv letterhead.

nysdmv.com

^^^^ thanks

I just went to the DMV, paid $10, and they handed it to me.

It is a waste of money. Only like 3 violations showed up where there should have been like 30

It is a waste of money…i got mine and there wasn’t a damn thing on it…1 sheet of bull shit.

maybe it’s just moving violations and not parking tickets? I mean, all of my tickets were for me being a jerk while my car was in drive…

well i finnally got in touch with someone at the court who knew what was going on. seems as tho a ticket for no front plate was mailed in giulty by me and the fine never found its way back to me and i forgot all about it. situation resolved. i would have been pissed if my liscense was suspended for something that stupid

i just paid my no front plate ticket from 2 yrs ago today…my license woulda been suspended on the 24th lol

haha what a coincidence