DRIVING...without a clutch...

i drive it like a normal 5 speed car upshifting. downshifting I learned my lesson to double clutch. Couldn’t recover going to 6th on a 8% downgrade in Wva. Threw on the jakes and hoped the brakes wouldn’t fail. Cruisin around towns what is double clutching??? :kekegay:

downshifting takes a bit of practice when the clutch is gone, up shift is pretty easy, but pulliung out, now thats the tricky part

my buddy and i were delivering a trans am once… had to drive 4.5 miles… made it about 2 before it overheated and lost all the gears, except reverse…

very interesting trip for two young kids… probably the funniest shit i’ve ever experienced… a lot of people tend to look at you when you’re driving down the correct side of the street backwards.

:rofl:

done it a few times in AAA members cars to pull it out of a driveway onto the road to load it… and did it in our GMC flatbed but 1st is like 2mph at idle so i rarely had to shut it off at a red light… just leave room to creap while the light is waiting to turn green again… my fbodys are rough driving with out a clutch too tite i guess but the flatbed and saturn i had were easy as fuck

not a manual but i had to limp home with a 2 speed 700R4 auto trans lol

50mph at 3500rpms FTW!!

Be a man ,who needs a clutch on national tv!

:rofl:

:rofl: thanks too pooter :kiss: he taught me the clutch is useless :boink

Me: Brian come pick me up. im in bellevue the clutch broke
Brian: Sam is busy and i cant leave the shop.
Me: Brian come please pick me up !!!
Brian: you can drive without the clutch, the toll boothes will be tricky.
Me: Huh you can do that???
Brian: laughing for a few seconds. You get here ill have a cable for you.
Me. Are you serious this is not a trick? Ok ill try to be thier in under an hour.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: 52 miles later Brian hooked me up greatly :beer:

hahahahah for the freakin win!!! :rofl:

:cool: :cool: :bowrofl:

i can be a dick,but always try to help!:smiley: :beer::beer: