Drove the new M3(now w/even less BS)

V8 power in an M3 is exactly what the Dr. ordered.

the car was EXTEREMELY well balanced and begged to be driven harder. not once could i get it to its limit.

it was SUPERB. anyone considering it should buy it. i was grinning ear to ear after i got out of it.

and sorry no pics. BMWofN.A. said no pics.

how did you get to drive it? I want to be special too!

he let them run the train on his gf

Fixed.

I call BS, because you are apparently the only person that has liked it, well that and there are two state side and both are in CA

you obviously weren’t trying that hard if you didnt get to its limit…

the pictures are not loading…

cool… its still out of my price range

i was allowed to drive only under the terms the whole crew was allowed to bukkake my ex-gf(mikes a quick one) at which point i said “shes my ex, you can bukkake her anytime youd like!”

no i work at Moroso motorsports park and BMW of North America was using our road course to film for new commercials/etc/do comparo. tests and so forth.

i asked my boss to get me behind the wheel and he did. but only after he got to:(

pics or ban

must be nice, but i dont believe it until pics!

lol ill see what i can do tomorrow. i cant guarantee anything, im not going to lose my job over it. but ill see what if i can get something suitable for proof

While someone who would lie about this just to be cool is a loser, anyone who thinks someone would lie about this is a loser. It’s just a fucking m3, not an Enzo.

acctually i think the best proof would be taking each of us for a ride

wtf?

There is a huge difference between intentionally pushing a car past it’s limits, and pushing it to it’s limits.

do u ever tire of being wrong? sorry about the shitty cell phone pic. i had to act like i was on the phone.
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c355/viggenman/12-12-07026.jpg

finaly the pics, i like it :tup:

Hot…i like

looks like a new civic si…yea i said it.