drug screening test question

im getting a drug hair drug test done i dont smoke weed never touched it but have been around alot of people who have and while they were smoking. will second hand weed show up in my hair

no.

it’s not like
in your hair…

it changes the way it grows or something.

not likely, wouldn’t worry about it. i’ve had this concern myself and looked into it. second hand isn’t usually strong/concentrated enough for it to show up in a nonsmokers system.

no.

they are testing your hair? Thats a pretty expensive test…

The whole second hand weed thing is a joke. It can not happen. Case closed!

[quote=“Marcus,post:6,topic:29706"”]

they are testing your hair? Thats a pretty expensive test…

[/quote]

Runs about $120-$600 depending on how much hair they take. Most tests use around 100 strands.

if ur worried just go buy some nexxus hair cleaner shampoo, works like a charm.

no 2nd hand marujuana contact will not be in your system

someone tested + at work once and used that line. Not sure if it was true but if it was, then maybe so!

[quote=“newman,post:2,topic:29706"”]

no.

[/quote]

Word. Listen to the american idle

shave your head just incase. then post pics.

[quote=“Mrs. Karus,post:13,topic:29706"”]

shave your head just incase. then post pics.

[/quote]

they will just take it somewhere else, i thought of doing that…lol

then they told me if ur head is shaved we take it from other places.

fuck it, let them dig in ur colon for the hair they want.

The answer is no.

No, hair is a ‘timeline’ if you will, and if they find one microsection with an extremely low reading they wont do anything anyways, because that low reading will not show as a ‘inhale’ only as a ‘second hand’, you cant be penalized for being around air with pot smoke in it, haha but theres a 99.9% chance that your fine…so… yeah.

thanks fricken god fuck good year tire and drug testing

im not sure if it shows up in your hair…it may, but not likely…although if they do blood work it can but you need not worry b/c they can tell the concentration of direct ihalation -vs- second hand. I had this same issue when I started at the hospital and their was no probelms.

[quote=“nappy1380,post:7,topic:29706"”]

The whole second hand weed thing is a joke. It can not happen. Case closed!

[/quote]

ever sit in a honda hatch with the windows closed while your 2 friends smoke a huge blunt? i have. and i most definitely was fucking ripped within a few minutes

[quote=“94wvwglxvr6,post:19,topic:29706"”]

ever sit in a honda hatch with the windows closed while your 2 friends smoke a huge blunt? i have. and i most definitely was fucking ripped within a few minutes

[/quote]

:snky: honda prelude…