Dual 3" exhaust??

Ok well its time for a new exhaust for me, my blitz is way too fucked from potholes and its just a little too loud. Basically I wanted to know if anyone on the board has heard or had an sr20det with a dual 3" exhaust tips not the canons but more like the trust dd. If you have, than is the dual 3" tips noticeably quieter than lets say a 4-5" tipped canon or would you recommend I go dual 2.75" tips?? I’am going on saturday to get a custom exhaust made and I would like to know ahead of time instead of waiting till i put it on and waste money…

All said and done I just want something quiet, to be able to warm my car up in the mornings instead of having everyone wake up 5am.

Oh yea sr is not stock so dont tell me to put on a stock exhaust…

Let me know , Thanks!

I’ve got a Dart Izumi, 3" all the way back into twin 3" tips. No mufflers or resonators. its is not quiet. at all.

Well I’am going to still have a resonator so I think it will be a bit quieter than yours… I’am shocked there is not more people with dual 3’s answering back.

I just put this on monday. The way it angle ups and sounds is great. It is not quiet, my 3" with a 4" tip was much more quiet.

http://www.son240sx.org/showthread.php?130445-ISIS-DD-style-Catback

dual tip 3 inch is pretty fuckin loud, you need a muffler in their if u want it quiet.

i sold 3 of those in the last week… Cody from S1DC runs it on his car and it sounds insane on the track… y ou should probably have a cat if you drive on the street though.

funny how you say “you should”
lol