dubbsters 04.5 gli

honestly man im not here to argue with ya, the style of cars has changed. it dont matter who did what or when, it comes down to cars are like a fashion show, someone has always done what youve done. depending on if its your car brand your exact car or something completely different. it dont matter, as far as the body goes i bought the car like that and havent changed it yet, like i said i got big plans for it, got a few job applications out (amtrak, oldcastle precast) i apologize for jumping over the shocker, i dont dislike hondas, but i dont like being compared to them, hondas n dubbs go hand in hand jetta=civic…gli=si if you get what im saying. i saw the shocker being called a jdm part. i dont see it. from my experiences with kids who got dubbs they were putting shockers on first. it dont matter though, its just a sticker most of the time or in my case an emblem.

as far as my front end goes, i hate it. idk why the kid before me changed it… sadly he did and now i have to either find someone to trade me for stock(which will prolly never happen) orrrr but it for prolly…5-800 dollars. the emblem will be shaved off for a clean back, maybe put a gli on there somewhere.

i havent looked too much into turbos yet, not sure how much bigger the k04 is or what it can handle w.o blowing it, i know i need to get a bigger one soon cuz 20psi is too much for the lil k03. personally i was thinking of going greddy. theyre prolly my favorite. i wanna do injectors top 2 motor mounts with stg 2 bushings, not sure if i wanna upgrade the sidemount or make it look mean with the frontmount. i wanna get all red silicone piping throughout. injectors, forged pistons, bore it out.

as far as it being riced out whoever said it… i dont really see it. rice to me being one of the cars bodykitted n such aka fast n the furious cars. i see my car more of a pretty simple mostly stock car. i plan on switchin up the rims, not particularly fond of them.

just got 4 tint tickets the other day in 1 stop. cop was a complete duchebag as you see when being profiled by them… hes thinking oh another kid whos daddy bought him a car im sure he instantly thought i was an asshole. not speeding… 74 cruzed on the thruway. whaddaya gonna do thou… id really like to keep the tints cuz i think they make the cars look. not sure what im going to do yet. def cant afford to keep getting 4 tint tickets at a time…