DumpyRide NO MORE. Sti gets what it deserves!

All I did was notice how half the parts looked totally different one to the next. The tig technique from one to the next was totally different, thats what i was pointing out. Then he started in with the I dont see you producing anything worthwhile, wont ever make real power… bs. I threw a pebble and he threw a rock so i fired back a bit and called it a day.

bottom line is we both can kick ass at what we love doing… I never attack anyone first. NEVER, thats not me and wont be. BUT when someone jumps on my shit (coreys exhaust) when they didn’t know the entire story I get irritated at the immaturity and apparently fire back.

bottom line is we both are happy doing what we do, and if the customer is happy at the end we both succeeded.

I see it more now. No big deal, its not like I cry myself to sleep over this. :tongue I am calling it a draw, no need to carry on dumbshit between eachother, and no need to clutter up this thread anymore. Infact if you would like this banter removed, just say the word and ill dump it all brotato. :number1