Duramin Express

nice! ive had good luck with my transgo jr, never heard anything about the 4l80e kit but hopefully it holds more!

It’s the HD kit.

I wanna see this thing in action. If you ever need some info on it I still have my duramax books from when I got certified.

Ok guys, we’re planning on bringing out the van tonight if anyone wants to line up …

i do i do i do but i wont be out… :frowning:

Anyone going to be out tonight? We trolled in the duramin for a while tried getting a couple people to line up… But as soon as I cracked the throttle they backed way off… LOL

from the vw/audi site around here

Yeah, we took it out again last night… Ran Johnny Cash from a roll, he pulled on the old duramin… I need to learn how to brake boost and get more comfortable with it… Although it’s really not meant for high rolls, I’d like to get some dig runs or low mph runs in… I do have to give it credit for what it’s worth though… 6,000+ lbs and it certainly does move… Ask Pete :slight_smile:

BTW, LKSI… How did it move out when I booted it from that red light on Rt. 9?

I would say that the race wasn’t really optimal. I am sure with no additional changes and a little brake boosting the tables could turn! Keep in mind, we trimmed the fuel back yesterday and the commanded boost vs actual was being douchebaggish.

Saw this thing last night… it is hilarioussss, but it moves out real nice and soots all over you to add insult to injury.

ill line up again! whenever, i got no problems haha. all in good fun!

Yeah Man! It’s funny that the van’ max speed from the factory is 93… LOL Thanks for the run, we’ll do it again after I get some more safety items installed like the fuel shim, shift kit, etc.

As soon as it spooled up… you were GONE. I was dying laughing the whole time

Is getting a stall converter for the express van overkill??? :crackup

Not at all, we’ll order one from Circle D when I get my new one. :lol

lol… need to get rid of t3h turbo lagz…

One of you fucks needs to run this on a phone and see what it traps!

I’m going to throw an iTouch in this bitch and check it out, I also have an ancient GTECH that I could use I guess…

The new edge multi gauge whatever it is should be able to do something along those lines…

This van should have a build thread… BUT… A face lift is underway with a new grill, head lights, blah blah blah.

The new edge multi gauge whatever it is should be able to do something along those lines…

This van should have a build thread… BUT… A face lift is underway with a new grill, head lights, blah blah blah.