Dylan Complaining about CSCS

6 actually., against Ryan Stock. Total bullshit, the 5th run he went double off, so we went, parked etc, then they are like you have one more run, he says, but I went double off,., the guy says, just dont do it again? WTF lol.

Gotta make sure the Sailormoon cars are top 3 again. What a fucking joke.

4 one more times? like seriously.

Yeah that shit was orchestrated and I laughed when my gf said why is this guy going so slow into the corner (silver 240 i think) I told her he was on stock KA she looked at me wtf is KA

WAIT what… Check the points board Dylan… Im offended at your “sailormoon cars” comment. I admit the judging that day was kinda screwy… Lucas, and myself both got shafted as well. It has nothing to do with Sailun tires because the judges have no affiliation with Sailun tires, soooo why you hatin???

Meh, when someone goes double off, parks, gets out, then is told to get back in their car and not to go double off again, thats total fucking bullshit. Doesnt sailun tires sponsor the event? Id say thats a pretty good reason to keep giving one more times when its not needed.

LOL at Sailormoon cars. Im sorry but they probably wouldnt have ANY part in the drift scene if I didn`t talk to them back in November last year. So I think some respect should be given to a Tire Manufacturer who is actually out there to help build a hurting grassroots motorsport. You will never see Falken, Toyo or Hankook come down to a grassroots level of marketing.

Second. If youre all pissy about the politics in the competition then fucking dip. Lets face it, with our without the Sailun sponsorship, your fuck ups don`t give you cookie points either. I mean, every cscs (or drift day) you manage to fuck shit up. I think giving you guys another 1 more time was a sign of gratitude b/c none of the CSCS staff likes you. Further more, these guys are volunteers and you have the audacity to give them a hard time? Cmon man grow the fuck up.

To wrap up, its only CSCS, or its only drifting. It’s not like we’re competing for any prize money. No need to get butt hurt b/c of a $60 competition you lost.

the event they are judging is hosted by saliun tires. haha.

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

Trust me, I take it as a day i can go drift for less than a 100 bucks, thats 30 mins away, I like that.

Why is there rules, when nobody follows them. Obviously you guys care like I do about the competition, as TK mentioned getting shafted etc.

When someone is asked to “not do it again” and asked to go again, after 3 one more times, thats total nonsense
You guys would say the same if it happened to you.

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

What do you mean by gratitude? Gratitude for what?

It sucks being the scapegoat, but what can you do, obviously that part of the situation doesnt really phase me too much. Getting my ass reamed out, for something I was not informed about isnt really fair. Think what you want, Ive always tried to be more than nice to everyone at any event. Im quite easy to get along with, if you go into something wanting a arguement or drama, you’ll make sure you’ll get it.

I just smile, burn the tires and have fun. Its sucks when rules and stuff get ignored but hey, you didnt see me yellin at noone about that.

Lucas, the guy staging, is not a judge. So by him saying “not do it again” has nothing to do with whats going on with the judging.

dude, you’re fucking hard headed man. I can name a number of instances that everyone let slide. The demo wasn’t the first time but yet every single time there’s an excuse. Just think before you do shit. I mean at the demo, there were 4 other cars coming behind you ready to run a drift train and all you had to do was look behind you to know what was going on dude.

when they tell him over the earpiece to tell him to go ahead, after he told them he went double off, its a bit different. Jus’ sayin!

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

I by all means am NOT blaming Lucas, hes a nice guy and puts in more than a good days work at every event, i would never want to have his job. Too much shit to take care of.

then don’t bitch at a forum or everyone else and ask cody, chris or bob. It’s the ONLY logical thing to do than blame everyone else.

http://flic.kr/p/at2JNF
http://flic.kr/p/at58c9

Dylan just because someone sponsors and event doesnt mean they control the whole event dude… there is more than one sponsor to CSCS so i guess its all their faults as well too right? Shit happens dude… “KEEP DRIFTING FUN” and as i said before check the leader boards and you’ll see that lucas came out of no where and took 3rd overall and he is not a Sailon Tires driver… just sayin…

P.S… why the hell arent my pix showing…???

If you have a problem with the judging you can contact Chris or myself. Or even talk to one of the many guest judges who have judged you with myself.

You have caused more problems then you’ve solved, and while I’ll admit you’re not a bad drifter, your attitude at the events (especially the earlier ones) took advantage of our more relaxed atmosphere (when comparing to DMCC).

If you have anymore questions, please call Chris. However, as I understand it, it may be a futile endeavor in your case.

I dont have a problem at all, just venting a opinion on what I saw and heard, along with many others. Not bashing the event, which I think is great, and a good “bang for the buck” and a good crowd pleaser for pleasing the spectators and the sponsors.

Kinda funny that someone was like “ooo ohhhoooh ohhhh Dylan is crying about cscs, look here” lol Im sure you dont frequent the daily picture thread.

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

as you havent made a post for over a year, lol.

Real competition draws out the competitor in all of us, having fun or not, competition brings alot, especially in drifting, making the event flourish even more!

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

oh and a pic of the day.

New rims! Prodrive GC05! BOSS

Your right, I don’t frequent this forum anymore, and yes this discussion did come up which is why I came in here to give you a channel to give back constructive criticism if you felt it necessary.

I’m all for competition, but we need competitors that follow the rules.

Either way, if thats it, then I’ll excuse myself from this thread.

moved to drama… out of picture thread.

welcome back Bob…

Thanks, but I won’t be staying long. Just wanted him to know that problems can be resolved through e-mail, phone, or in person, if he truely feels slighted.

That goes for anyone with an issue.

Thanks,

Signed you’re friendly pre-tengineer :slight_smile:

oh im sure you’re a real one by now.

dissappointed that i wasnt able to make it out to a CSCS event this year.

i’ll be back out next year.

Indeed!

Sounds like a plan, and thanks for the support!

We’ll see you out there.

Speaking of pretengineers, where is BAS anyways? Yellow fever?

so there is no video of this…

its hard to weigh in without…

idk, when someone admits to going double off and is told to go again, thats pretty redic. “dont do it again” lol