Dyno And Video From Dyno - 325rwhp @ 16psi

Thanks for the kind words guys!

It was definatly better than strapping the car to the dyno and see it put down like 270rwhp adn just be like FUCK. Something is FUCKED. 325 is average, what everyone makes with this boost with stock head, so I shouldn’t be complaining.

Like pavpav said, turbos looooove cold temps, I garuntee you if it was 5 degrees out the car would be pushing upwards of 355rwhp, with about 320ftlbs of TQ. BUT - like bing said, talk is cheap.

I plan on going to the dyno on a cooler day towards night time, let the car fully cool before I strap it to the dyno and then run it again - i’ll have cams at that point too. And on top of that, maybe a couple more pounds of boost. I think just the temp and cams will be enough to hit 350 however.

The mods I have are:

AEM EMS
HKS GT-RS
GReddy R-SPL
Greddy Turbo Elbow/Blitz DP/Testpipe/Apex N1 evo
RPS Max clutch
ATS 1.5way carbon diff (prob 5-10rwhp over vlsd right there!)

on an S14 motor with stock intake mani, stock exhaust mani, stock hg, stock cams

Damn that vid took forever to download but it was worth it!
Sasha, one day when my car grows up it will be just like your… :smiley:

respect :twisted:

:wackit:

[quote=“RD_Man”]

:wackit:[/quote]

Or you could jizz on the less expensive Garrett GT2871R and save some coin. You can even write ‘HKS’ on it with marker if you like.

Should have bought a Corolla… :-({|=

(Congrats on the numbers though… :D)

wow that’s pretty damn impressive… 325whp is nothing to look down on. Pretty much anyone here would be damn satisfied with that :smiley: