Dyno And Video From Dyno - 325rwhp @ 16psi

So I went and tuned my car at TAG, first timing tuning a car and it went great. The guys at TAG are absolutly great, funny and very helpfull. Me and jimbo james had a blast, I was aiming for 350 but didn’t make it, need cams and intake mani then i’ll be there, maybe a couple more pounds of boost too. Final goal is 400rwhp

Graph

http://www.sequence-garage.com/forums/uploads/post-19-1118187200.jpg

Video

http://www.sequence-garage.com/dyno.mov

let me know what you guys think, the cars quick but it doesn’t scare the shit out of me. I want it to scare the shit out of me.

Being scared is awesome.
Nice numbers, I want to race you when I get my shit sorted out. :wink:

looks like wood

I already put it back in the forrest

I actually said that at the dyno after we did a run. I was liek fukc man. My cars wood. Wheres the nearest forest?

are you planning on keeping your bottom end stock? for that matter is it stock right now?

Very impressive sasha!

Thats wicked awesome. 325 at the wheels is still extremly sexy. And if that doesn’t scare you. Unless you get 400rwhp by tommorow by the time you get it you would have worked your self up to and I don’t think 400 would scare you to much either.

thats actually not that impressive for 16psi of boost.
I would have thought at least 350. Your power band is still nice though.

What enging management are you running sasha? Still even if your only make 325 thats comfortable and at 16psi engine will still be reliable. You won’t have to worry about poping it. I assume your still stock bottom end.

Andrew.

Gotta work on smaking those gears… :wink:

Nice job tonight though… :smiley:

… Stupid Video’s Still Loading

Sasha I herd All Motor Mark was telling you to up the boost and make 500whp?

Gotta work on smaking those gears… [/quote]

Yeah he does…

I love your car man, that is so sexy, n 350 is nuttin to stress over, in my books thats fast!!! But i can understand u wanting it to be faster, so best of luck getting there, keep us posted!!

You guys need to remember that this was done in +30 temperatures, so at night the car probably makes close to 350hp

^^^ Hot as FACK does nothing to help make power. Give Snatchy a nice cool day and 350whp easy. Good job Snatchy Roku!!! GT2871R POWA!!!BITCHES!!!

word,

the real impressive part here is that even though some would suggest, and rightfully so, that the car could make more power with the mods it has the fact is that the car ACTUALLY IS MAKING 325rwhp.

Where as very few people are pushing this to the floor on their cars.

its easy to talk hypothetically about how much power one should make, but i would rather HAVE 325rwhp than TALK about 350rwhp…

not taking a hit at anyone, just pointing out how impressive it is to see people doing this and documenting it.

this should be encouraging for everyone.

Hense why I said its a comfortable 325whp.

Good work, Sasha.

What are the mods that helped you achieve the 325?

Yeah…like what Bing said and stuff. <Beavis & Butthead laugh>

Sasha, I respect you because you are a true addict, a driver, a boost lover. It’s funny because it’s totally a guy thing…I want my car branded psycho by those riding along. I want useless power.

justin vs. sasha.

i’ll drive sasha’s car :wink: … or james will, still it’d be a sick race.

loser goes to the forest in his pijamas

SHILACKED!

congrats sash, shoot for 400 bud.

Gotta work on smaking those gears… [/quote]

Yeah he does…[/quote]

Yah, it was the first time I ever raced/launched the thing last night… so give me time to perfect it . :wink: