Dyno Time For the Month Of December!

Pittspeed members only!
$45 5 pulls with A/F
Dynojet 224X 2wd

Damn good deal Joe … If mine wasn’t in pieces and shambles I would jump on it

Sick ass deal!

Thanks for the parts, I picked them up.

Where you located? 45 bucks is a steal! Sucks I don’t have any damn a a/f meter but I might just do some pulls to see where I’m at haha

im down for this

sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

wow! I will be there as soon as I finish up my new n2o setup.

I would like to take advantage of this offer…maybe over Xmas if we get some dry days…

I am off the week of xmas… If I can get this N20 setup done by then I would head down with you Mike

nice deal. to bad it isn’t awd though. :frowning:

Sounds good…let me know!

Joe do you have a Crome setup?

610 7th St clairton PA

Sounds good!

Just let me know.

Yes I have tuned a few hondas so far on crome. They turned out nice. One Build b16 on an ebay turbo made like 450hp on 1000’s the other was a CRX with a 16G made like 330HP

Joe tuned my D16Z6 w/ 14B setup on Crome via street tune. Took about 45 minutes. Better than tunes I have received for 5-6x the amount on my Accord.

Joe is good!

I think that car is still kicken!!

ouch, thats a dig. could also be because crome is 5-6 times better than the what you were using to tune the accord, at least for that application you were trying to use the AEM for. I tuned your accord and honestly i’ll even say that the aem ran like **** on it compared to any of the crome cars we tuned. crome is basically a factory ecu just scaled for boost now and larger injectors. AEM is a full standalone that they claim to be plug and play, but only ever really did half of the work required to make it run like a factory ecu does.

as far as price, i think we can all see that joe is cheap and trying to undercut any competition, which he has all right to do, and has been doing if he tuned your car for 1/5 to 1/6 the price of the accord. i’m sure when he street tuned your car he probably had almost no overhead and was doing it in his spare time. you have to remember too that our crome tunes were always cheaper than aem tune just do to the fact of how much simpler they were to tune.

either way, i guess i really don’t care. if you weren’t happy with the accord, so be it. those days are done with and over for me doing that **** up there. i’ve moved on to different things and if someone isn’t happy with what i did before than so be it.

Im just trying to keep the rollers rolling to try and keep up on my payments at all cost. If it is being cheaper then everyone else, then so be it.

Is this going to be like a dyno day? or just call and see whats open? Right now I’ll need anywhere from 5-20 pulls.

Its whenever you want to come down. Its $60/HR make as many pulls as you want. Give me a call when you want to come down.
-Joe

I would like to come down for some more dyno time Joe.