Dynos of a couple recent AMS builds...

Couple of happy Z owners. These papers tend to cost quite a bit as we know! Just thought I’d share a couple mild tunes from this week :slight_smile:

First up is a stock motor with Z1 675’s, AMS Manis, AMS 3" TP and DP Combo, 850 injectors, intercoolers, HKS Amplifier, Neo, Profec B, Dual Pop etc… all the typical bolt-ons. Tune was done on 94 pump gas and stock timing. Approx 19 psi - 483 whp.

Next up is a full build with stage 2.5 heads, Wisecos, Eagle, ARP, Cometic, Z1 725s, AMS Manis, AMS 3" TP/DP, Dual Zs, HKS Amp, Blitz controller, Neo, 850cc etc…

Lower Numbers on 94 Pump and stock timing at around 19 psi and higher number on a mix of race and pump at approx 26 psi on stock timing. We will revisit the dyno after tightening the wastegates on the turbos. I know the shop printed the MPH vs RPM and we will have the proper print out next round! Red Line on the AF denotes approximately just under 13 AFR.

Regards,

Vuk@AMS
www.amszstore.com

wow

Sorry, maybe I missed it. What motor is this on?

^^^VG30DETT’s

Updated Dyno for the built Z! After both wastegates were synchronized to a base boost of 19 psi here are the new numbers!

Pump gas numbers on base timing were 615 whp on 24 psi!

Race Gas numbers on base timing were 692 whp on 31 psi with some race gas! We plan on revisiting with upgraded wastegates.

Regards,

Vuk@AMS
www.amszstore.com

f-ing nuts…

That is a beautiful powerband, oh my goodness…

Enjoy!

Vuk@AMS
www.amszstore.com