E-brake options?

Okay, so here is my dilemma:

I’ve completed the 5 lug swap on my car, along with z32 brakes/brembo rotors up front, and (I was PLANNING on) r32 calipers/r32 rotors in the back.
However, under better inspection, the e-brake assembly from the r32 is a little more haggard than originally though. So now I’m at the inpass of trying to decide on what e-brake option I can do. I’m assuming I can put a 300zx assembly on it, but I want to be sure, and hear some other options (if there is some).

Any help is appreciated,

Mark

anyone? at all?

http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=23233

Does that hydrolic e-brake tie into the existing system, or does it come with its own form of brake? Anyone on here have one/know somethat that does/have any info on installation?

It ties into the existing system. You route your line that runs to the rear through this, it’s got a 1 way valve in it, to keep from applying pressure to the front brakes, and it just pressurizes the back brakes as if you’d pressed the pedal down.

R32 rear brakes is NOT hard at all to do! All the stuff bolts straight on, you just need to figure out how to extend your e-brake cables. I did the rear myself, and I’m about as mechanically inclined as a shoe. You just need a hoist and some air tools and any work on your car becomes easy. The only thing about extending them, make sure you mount them securely, so that they don’t come loose while being used. Results could be bad.