E-Manage

Read over the “Have tuning questions? Need tuning advice? Ask a tuner.” and didn’t seem to have the answers I was looking for. Found someone selling A Emanage Blue, with support tool, injector, and timing harness for less then $200. Who on here uses this system and how well does it work. I haven’t found too many DSM guys running it, it seems to be either DSMLink or SAFC. From the outside looking in the E-Manage looks promising as long as you have the support tool.

that thread is more intended towards - have a question, ask it here.
and someone will reply. my belief is there is a reason dsm guys use the DSM link over emanage, or they just go full out SEM. DSM link works very well.

I was hoping DSMlink v3 would come out for the 98/99 ECUs and not need an eprom. The other thing I’d hope for is ECUFlash to be able to reflash the 98/99 ecu as well. But neither option is there yet.

Your best bet is to just buy a 95 ecu. I just sold a 2g dsmlink setup back in the fall. I wouldnt bother going emanage since you can buy a whole 2g link setup for 500 bucks with an ecu and never have to worry about passing any emissions nonsense

im with Sean, and thats not often, the 95 eprom ecu and the DSM Link V3 is your best choice in the long run

With a 2g in ny it is your best option unless its a 95. V3 offers way more tuning ability then emanage could ever

The V3 is a really nice new program. I have yet to have one come through here yet. I sold a lot of V2 before they stopped shipping them when the V3 release was upon us.

I know in NC you can’t pass emissions in a 99 with a 95 ecu.

It should work just fine since it will still plug in and scan like an obd2 car

I’ll have to look into this some more. Would be nice to run link.

Its awesome. I loved it, was very user friendly and tons of features