E36 is SRS BZNS!?

Note to 518 SRS BZNS: This guy is showin’ you up kid!!

Clean ride, nice stance, and the CCWs just bring it to :bowdown !!!

I got a picture of that car at H2O, hold on whilez I track it dowwwn

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/6853/img1530p.jpg

BAM

Before I knew all this intrawebz’slang, Thanks Shift! I thought SRS BZNS (Ron right?) had a Mercedes-Benz that had airbags, or something.

Faack I miss DD’ing that. :frowning:

thingg is sittin fresh

beyond beautiful

what up h2oi, this is a greatttt pic

guess i need some more CCW’s huh

Or you could get some wobble bolts, get the centerbores machined out, and run your current ones on the E36.

315 on the m3? haha i dont think so

stretch and poke my friend, stretch and poke.

thats what i do to my women, not my cars.

would like 255 in the rear and 225 in the front

ew

BWM’s are beautiful cars.

But not my kind of car otherwise. I don’t like how they drive, I HATE their clutches, and I HATE their interior dash layout. WAY too square for my taste.

Sick car nonetheless.

what should i do then?

this!

Get a clutch stop if you can handle manly clutches.

It’s not an issue with handling. I’ve never stalled a BMW. I’ve driven a SC’ed Maxima with a clutch that grabbed the second you released it 1cm. I can handle MT cars. The issue I have with BMW clutches is you have to push the pedal ridiculously hard to get it to do anything. Gas pedal too (just not as bad as the clutch). I feel like I’m driving my Dads 92 Silverado when I drive my friends 97 3-series. I dunno if the new ones are like that, but I’ll never own an older BMW.

i think u meant to say CANT. and i can, no issues here. the only issue i have is its hard to put in gear with the short throw i have. clutch has to be burried in order to put it in gear when u are stoped.

K no one saw the sarcasm in my post. Relackz.

But srs, Deadbeatz - its not a self adjusting clutch, yo clutch is worn.