e46 M3 vs viggen

First run, 3 beeps, he kills me by 4 lenghts.
It was a mistake, he got me down to 50mph and we all know that real fun starts over 60.

Second run, 3.
He cheated and waited for me to pull forward and once I hesitated, he floored it. Later I slipped my foot from clutch but the run was over.

Third, he cheated again but surprisingly I was right on him. Though we got to a traffic so I couldn’t gain on him.

Fourth, again, he hesitated and were coming to a slight corner.

Although, interesting thing was when he was getting away later, I was chasing him down. We were going from 80 to 130 and from around 12 lengths, I went back to around 9 and later confirmed with him that he was going with a full throttle.

I really feel that if we would run from 60mph+, I would gain a bit on him.

It was my first race ever, besides my tries with my previous auto 900se. I’ll post a vid later.

His car is stock, 3.2l, 330hp. Mine is 2.3l and hp’s between 240 and 270. Now I’m ordering new IC soon and later I will have a word with Carl

Overall, e46 m3 sounds amazing, looks brilliant and is freakin fast. If I had 25 grand to spend right away on a car, it would be this bmw.

video:

-http://saablink.net/forum/showthread.php?t=36403

what mods do you have again… i doubt you have 240-270whp… stock only has like 225bhp and 252lbs

bc I ran a E46 from a 40-120 and he pulled me good

lol dude you got hosed

lol benny . . .

que?

i havent dyno’d my car yet
prolly this year at carlisle i will since i have a new clutch!!

i lol’d at what you said bc i havent heard that saying in awhile

you got murdered like a typical 15/16 second car racing a 13 second car lol

viggen race my daily

do it trout

i just might

that was an old fashioned RAPING

You got owned, next time no need to write a novel about it

ok first off, what language are u speaking???

second off, 3 beeps then floor it!!!

thirdly, u can pull up ur pants now, the ass raping is over.

My friends Saab 900 might be able to gve yours a run for your money in the summer jtviggen. he’s put a LOT of work into it and has it around 300hp. That’d be fun to see

sorry bro…yeah got owned. ya gave it what ya got!

stock m3?

the S2K calls you both out. just for fun

stop nick the s2k isnt that fast… ive raced a few in my M3 and didnt have any trouble pulling them by 2nd gear

but those s2k’s didnt have me behind the wheel. and i was chasing down an e36 m3 last summer and was keeping up no problem. and i know he was gettin on it pretty good. since we were goin atleast 120