early termination v. Tmobile

its only 15$ a month for unlimited just get unlimited

You’re missing the point. T-Mobile sucks. Any change of fee’s breaches your contract, meaning you can cancel without an early termination fee.

Umm, you can add a txt or data plan to an existing account and you couldn’t terminate without penalty in the first place.

edit Why do you people sign a contract that you have no intention of keeping in terms with and then have the nerve to blame the company?

I used to have Tmobile, their coverage around here is not very good. Go to other major cities, its very very good.

Not sure why they didn’t get their act together around here.

Right now I’m with Sprint, and honestly I can’t complain too much.

They paid me 150 bucks to sign a 2 year SERO contract, about 3 years ago.

And they gave me a phone for nothing.

Right at the 2 year contract expiration, they called me a total of 7 times to get me to resign. I told them no way, and they gave me 10 bucks each time just for taking the time to talk to them.

I have a 30 dollar bill right now for unlimited data and 500 minutes. Plus they threw on my 28 percent corporate discount. After taxes I get a 26 dollar bill.

I finally wore out the phone they gave me, and ended up buying a new lg phone on ebay for 40 bucks.

Honestly this is the cheapest deal on cell service, and it works great.

I have had 2 service outages in 3 years, and pretty much no problems at all.

Right now I’m out of contract, I can go anywhere I want, but I think I’m just going to buy an EVDO phone and throw that on there so I can surf anywhere for free.

pick a location on their coverage map with no service and tell them you are moving there next month and would like to switch. you might be able to get the fee reduced or waived.