ebay heads up

i orderd a drive shaft off a guy from lsauto ( ebay seller) it has been 5 fucking weeks and still nothing he tells people that he has them ready to be shipped but really doesnt he gets them made some were …any ways dont order from this dick i have now missed my fucking summer after i spend 7500 on car parts and a new engine

should have bought from the driveshaft shop dude, took like a week and a half for it to come in, and no fuck ups or anything, bolted right in. . .

just to make you feel a little better i’m going on 30k and a little over 2 years now. . . and it’s still not running :partyman:

this is typical of ebay sellers and this is not the first time someone has been scammed, ripped off or otherwise on there. When you shop on ebay you kind of assume when someone has something for sale it is a finished product sitting in a box ready to ship somewhere, but alot of fab shops and tuner shops that sell on ebay do not have the finished product in their hands but has to order it when you win the bid or else start production on an item (wait for enough units to be purchased to start a production run).

It is best to email the seller ahead of time to confirm shipping amount and to confirm that they have the right part for you and that it is in stock rather than assuming.

ya i did email him 1st and he said he had everything ready to go…now he is saying that he gets these shafts made from driveshaft.com and now i will be on the back order list … :anal

if you need an S13 drive shaft I have one available in Edmonton,…

take it for free if you want?..

it’s doing me no good as I own a FWD Automatic Honda Civic…

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

cuz ur gay ^^^^