This is why you don't buy off ebay...

For quick delivery that is.

I ordered a skunk 2 camber kit (upper control arms)
for $150 shipped.
It was free shipping… Well… I get my tracking number and it says i’ll receive the package on september 10th.
Keep in mind I ordered this the 29th.
So my guess is, the company has a set date every few weeks were UPS makes a huge shipment for them.

Just and FYI

To be honest it’s not really that bad for an ebay business. Takes a few days for order processing and then add in the day off for the Holiday and UPS doesn’t do Saturdays.

So figure they actually got your order the next day. You will get you package in 7 business days. Now that I think about it thats really good for processing and shipping for an ebay business.

got me :gotme:

also where is it coming from

so you got a skunk2 camber kit for 150, and you have to wait twelve days to get it? doesn’t sound like a huge deal. obviously, it could have gotten there sooner, but you get what you pay for i guess. you could have paid more elsewhere and gotten it sooner but you didn’t. no big deal.

i ordered shit the 27th and its scheduled to be delivered this friday…

but mines coming from cali

thats not that long of a wait.

oh yeah, 12 days for shipping with labor day in the middle of it isn’t even that bad on top of it.

Sounds fine to me. :shrug:

:word:

Nothing to complain about. IF you wanted faster shipping you could have talked to the seller and worked something out.

You hit it on the head in your last sentence. The company just doesn’t do enough volume to have a pickup everyday. They probably ship once a week or once every other week.

So moral of this thread… Don’t buy off ebay if you can’t wait 2 weeks for parts?

Thats all I’m really getting from this pointless topic.

there’s nothing wrong with that unless it said it would ship immediately and you paid for overnight shipping. Don’t ASS-U-ME.

YEAH FUCK EBAY> THOSE FUCKERS> GET YA EVERY TIME!!

:lol: +1 Karma

Holiday weekend screws the freight all up. If you ordered the 29th 7 business days is not bad. Labor day screws it all up because all the Monday pickups either get missed and pushed until the next week or delayed till tues with the rest of the week compressed. Holidays suck in the trucking business. They may have pickup on Monday that got delayed. So if you ordered Thurs, it doesn’t ship till late Tues, and you get it on Monday. Thats 4 1/2 business days in transit - not bad really.

I never had a problem. What was the seller’s rating and feedback?

:wtf: I think you are really missing the point that makes this thread ridiculous…